|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose language obscures who he truly is?
2. Who complains that the theatre has deteriorated from a venue suitable for moral messages to a place where people go simply to be entertained?
(d) Sneer and Mrs. Dangle.
3. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
4. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
(a) An explanation for writing his play.
(b) An explanation for becoming an actor.
(c) An attempt to convince Sneer to watch the rehearsal.
(d) An attempt to convince Dangle to watch the rehearsal.
5. What kind of emotion is presented in Puff's play?
(c) None whatsoever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Critic", what does the specific satirize?
2. How does the prompter say that Puff will find the play?
3. As Puff grows increasing upset, whom does he push?
4. Who refers to a nasty notice about Plagiary's play in an earlier newspaper?
5. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)