|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dangle tell his wife to offer refreshments to?
(d) The musicians.
2. What does Sneer explain that the writer of his moralistic comedy about a reformed housebreaker is determined to use the theatre for?
(a) To make a lot of money.
(b) To challenge and change the law.
(c) To reunite with his parents.
(d) To create a new art form.
3. Who says more incidents are needed in the fifth act of Plagiary's play?
(c) Mrs. Dangle.
4. Who goes out to greet the new guests near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Dangle.
5. Who asks if Puff has introduced a love story into his plot?
(b) Mrs. Dangle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Puff agree to meet Dangle and Sneer?
2. Whose arrival does the servant announce near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
3. Of what is Plagiary scared?
4. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
5. What does Puff plan to do regardless of what happens on stage?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)