|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though Puff says Queen Elizabeth does not appear, what makes it as good as if she did appear?
(a) The fact that she is dead during the play's action.
(b) The fact that she is frequently spoken about.
(c) Queen Elizabeth is in the play.
(d) The fact that she speaks from offstage.
2. Who tells Puff to stop interrupting the rehearsal?
3. What does Plagiary claim about incident in his play?
(a) There is not enough.
(b) There is too much.
(c) There is not enough in the last act.
(d) There is too much in the last act.
4. What does Puff use his argument in Act 2, Scene 1 for?
(a) An attempt to convince Dangle to watch the rehearsal.
(b) An attempt to convince Sneer to watch the rehearsal.
(c) An explanation for becoming an actor.
(d) An explanation for writing his play.
5. When does the Servant announce Puff's arrival?
(a) As Puff enters the room.
(b) Before the musicians start playing.
(c) After the musicians finish playing.
(d) When Dangle enters the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dangle say can give Plagiary good criticism if he wants it?
2. What does the prompter tell Puff when Puff calls for the beginning of the next scene?
3. Whom does Puff agree to let attend his rehearsal?
4. What does Plagiary say about Sneer in an aside?
5. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)