|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should the point about actors be applied to, according to Puff?
2. What does Mrs. Dangle tell Plagiary about Dangle and Sneer?
(a) That they want to support him financially.
(b) That she hates both Dangle and Sneer.
(c) That they were both just saying how much they hated his play.
(d) She does not tell them anything.
3. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
(b) Sneer and Dangle.
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
4. Who asks for the music to begin?
5. When Dangle complains about being taken advantage of, what does Sneer remind him?
(a) That he enjoys being in the middle of things.
(b) That he is not being taken advantage of.
(c) That he volunteered.
(d) That he is not able to do anything anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that the romance in the play is improbable?
2. What does Puff plan to do regardless of what happens on stage?
3. Whose ideas are as empty as his words?
4. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
5. Who says that plays should show things that might happen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)