|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Plagiary scared?
(a) People stealing his ideas.
(b) People thinking that he is a good writer.
(c) People laughing at his work.
(d) People hating him.
2. When Plagiary asks if Dangle and Sneer like his play, what does Sneer say?
(a) That he did not read it.
(b) That he hates it.
(c) That he loves it.
(d) That he used it in his fire.
3. Why would Plagiary rather be abused than not mentioned at all?
(a) Because he will lose his pension otherwise.
(b) Because he needs the money.
(c) Plagiary would not rather be abused than not mentioned at all.
(d) Because he is so desperate to be popular.
4. What does Plagiary say about Sneer in an aside?
(a) He does not speak about Sneer in an aside.
(b) How he is related to Sneer.
(c) How rich Sneer is.
(d) How much he dislikes Sneer.
5. Who suggests that someone would be doing Plagiary a favor by stealing his ideas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of producers do Dangle, Sneer and Plagiary question the wisdom of sending a play to?
2. Who speaks in the Prologue?
3. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
4. Where was "The Critic" first performed?
5. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)