|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Puff say that plays should not show?
(a) Things that are unrealistic.
(b) Things that happen every day.
(c) Things that happen between families.
(d) Plays should show anything the writer wants.
2. Who is the well-known writer whose pending production Dangle reads about in Act 1, Scene 1, Part 1?
3. Who hints that they have influenced what is read in papers and public advertisements?
4. Who announces Sneer's arrival?
(b) A servant.
(c) The chauffeur.
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
5. Who worries that they have been too hard on Plagiary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Plagiary that his play seems to lack incident?
2. What does the Prologue accuse the Muses of being corrupted by?
3. How does the prompter say that Puff will find the play?
4. Whose point is being argued about actors being "the abstract and brief chronicles of the times"?
5. Whose arrival does the servant announce near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)