|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hints that they have influenced what is read in papers and public advertisements?
2. What does Puff clarify during the rehearsal?
(a) What is meant and what is not meant.
(b) That he is a huge fan of the theatre.
(c) What he thinks of Plagiary's work.
(d) That he does not like Dangle.
3. After Puff's lengthy speech on puffing, what does Sneer claim that he recognizes the importance of?
(a) Sneer's family life.
(b) Puff's profession.
(c) The theatre.
(d) Puff's last rehearsal.
4. What does Puff say the changes are affecting?
(a) His appetite.
(b) His writing.
(c) His sleep.
(d) His feelings.
5. When Plagiary arrives, what do Dangle and Sneer tell him?
(a) How much they hate his play.
(b) How much they like his play.
(c) How tired they are.
(d) How much they want to see Puff's new play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Puff that he is interrupting their feelings?
2. After the love scene finishes, what does Puff congratulate himself on doing?
3. Who refers to a nasty notice about Plagiary's play in an earlier newspaper?
4. How did Puff make his living?
5. Who praises Puff's cleverness in making a living at puffing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)