|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plagiary respond to the offer to help him send his play to producers?
(a) He accepts the offer.
(b) He does not intend to send his play to producers.
(c) He refuses the offer because he does not trust it.
(d) He says he has already sent it out.
2. Who enters after the musicians leave the room?
3. Who says Plagiary's play is perfect?
(c) Mrs. Dangle.
4. When does the Servant announce Puff's arrival?
(a) When Dangle enters the room.
(b) After the musicians finish playing.
(c) Before the musicians start playing.
(d) As Puff enters the room.
5. What does Puff list examples of?
(a) The writers that are not good.
(b) The different ways in which puffing is used.
(c) The plays that he has written.
(d) The friends he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanations are offered during Puff's play?
2. What is Puff a professional at doing?
3. Who suggests that the musicians should just do what they came for and play their music?
4. Whom does Dangle tell his wife to offer refreshments to?
5. Where does Puff agree to meet Dangle and Sneer?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)