|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of producers do Dangle, Sneer and Plagiary question the wisdom of sending a play to?
(a) Producers who they know.
(b) Producers who write plays themselves.
(c) Producers who need money.
(d) Producers who make too much money.
2. When does the Servant announce Puff's arrival?
(a) When Dangle enters the room.
(b) As Puff enters the room.
(c) After the musicians finish playing.
(d) Before the musicians start playing.
3. As Puff grows increasing upset, whom does he push?
(a) The actress playing Tilburina.
(c) A secondary character.
4. What does Sneer tell Puff is the only thing that could make him respect Puff more?
(a) Being allowed to attend the rehearsal of his new play.
(b) Being hired as an actor in his new play.
(c) Being loaned an exorbitant amount of money.
(d) Nothing at all.
5. What does Puff say will be in his play to Dangle and Sneer's approbation?
(a) An appearance by Queen Elizabeth.
(b) None of these is correct.
(c) A love scene.
(d) A fiery battle at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Plagiary claim he is glad when a wise critic does?
2. What kind of emotion is presented in Puff's play?
3. What does Puff say the changes are affecting?
4. Who suggests that the musicians should just do what they came for and play their music?
5. What does Puff express joy at in extravagant language?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)