|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Puff become upset during the rehearsal?
(a) During the prologue.
(b) During the denouement of the battle scene.
(c) During the introduction to the main character.
(d) During the climax of the love scene.
2. What does Puff say will be in his play to Dangle and Sneer's approbation?
(a) A love scene.
(b) An appearance by Queen Elizabeth.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) A fiery battle at sea.
3. What does Mrs. Dangle tell Plagiary about Dangle and Sneer?
(a) That she hates both Dangle and Sneer.
(b) That they were both just saying how much they hated his play.
(c) That they want to support him financially.
(d) She does not tell them anything.
4. Who tells Plagiary that his play seems to lack incident?
(d) Mrs. Dangle.
5. Who decides to invent something that was said about Plagiary's play?
(a) Mrs. Dangle.
(c) Sneer and Dangle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consists of bad poetry in Puff's play?
2. What does Puff list examples of?
3. What does Puff claim is wonderful?
4. Who does Puff invite to the last rehearsal of his play?
5. Whose arrival does the servant announce near the end of Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)