|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jody set Esther up on a blind date with?
(d) Dr. Gordon
2. Why is Esther's room full of smoke when she returns home from Lenny's apartment?
(a) There is a fire in Esther's room.
(b) The smoke materialized out of nowhere.
(c) Doreen left a cigarette burning in an ashtray.
(d) Doreen had been smoking before they left and had failed to open the window.
3. How does Esther ultimately decide she will do to commit suicide?
(a) Cut her wrists
(b) Drown herself
(c) Hang herself
(d) Take all of her sleeping pills
4. What does Esther think caused her sickness?
5. What is Esther's opinion of the movie she and the other girls are invited to see?
(a) She is entranced by the Technicolor technology.
(b) She is annoyed by the costumes.
(c) She thinks it is over the top and trite.
(d) She is drawn in by the romantic plot line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esther do as Lenny and Doreen dance?
2. What course does Esther convince her college dean to exempt her from taking?
3. What does Esther think may have caused Buddy's TB?
4. What grade does Esther earn in her physics class?
5. What does the nurse tell Esther to help her feel more relaxed during her first shock treatment?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)