|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esther do to offend the driver of the first cab she rides in?
(a) She vomits in his cab.
(b) She criticizes his erratic driving.
(c) She tips him well below the standard rate.
(d) She fails to tip him because she does not understand she needs to tip service people.
2. How does Esther feel when she hangs up the phone after talking with Buddy?
3. Where do Buddy and Esther go after the Yale Junior Prom?
(a) Back to Esther's college
(b) To Buddy's fraternity house
(c) To a bar
(d) To a hill behind the chemistry lab
4. At what age does Esther say she stopped being "purely happy"?
(a) 5 years old
(b) 11 years old
(c) 9 years old
(d) 18 years old
5. How many times did Buddy have sex with the waitress from Cape Cod?
(b) One time
(c) 30 times
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buddy characterize poetry?
2. What does Esther liken the potential choices she has in life to?
3. What surprises Esther the most about Marco?
4. How long has it been since Esther has slept when she first visits Dr. Gordon?
5. How does Esther feel about the cadavers that Buddy shows her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)