|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Buddy commit to seeing Esther once they begin dating?
(a) Every third weekend
(b) Every weekend
(c) Once a month
(d) Every other weekend
2. What bothers Esther about the article "In Defense of Chastity"?
(a) It condemns pre-martial sex.
(b) It advocates marriage.
(c) It ignores a woman's feelings.
(d) It allows men to have pre-marital sex, but tells women not to.
3. What does Esther do to let Constantin know she is interested in having sex with him?
(a) She lays down on his bed.
(b) She tells him she would like to have sex with him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She undresses.
4. What sorts of foods does Esther say she likes the best?
(a) French fries, cheeseburgers and frappes from Howard Johnson's.
(b) Any dish that has caviar in it.
(c) Any dish with avocado in it.
(d) Rich creamy foods that feature butter and cheese.
5. Where do Buddy and Esther go after the Yale Junior Prom?
(a) To Buddy's fraternity house
(b) To a hill behind the chemistry lab
(c) Back to Esther's college
(d) To a bar
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does Esther earn in her physics class?
2. What does Constantin ask Esther to do when they go to his apartment?
3. What does the nurse tell Esther to help her feel more relaxed during her first shock treatment?
4. What does Esther do to prevent Marco from raping her?
5. What does Constantin say is the most difficult aspect of simultaneous translation?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)