|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esther's doctor prescribe to help her symptoms?
(a) Sleeping pills
(d) Psychiatric care
2. Who is Esther's next door neighbor in the hospital once her room is moved "up front"?
(c) Dr. Nolan
(d) Miss Norris
3. Who is Esther's doctor at the private hospital?
(a) Dr. Syphilis
(b) Dr. Nolan
(c) Buddy Willard
(d) Dr. Gordon
4. Why does Esther's mother ask her about what happened to her face?
(a) She refuses to smile or move her face.
(b) She is wearing much more makeup than she usually does.
(c) She has streaks of blood on each cheek.
(d) Her face is bruised from Marco's attack.
5. Why does Esther trade her robe to Betsy for a skirt and shirt?
(a) She gave all of her clothes to Doreen and has nothing to wear.
(b) She likes Betsy's clothes better than her own.
(c) She threw all of her clothes of of the roof and has nothing to wear.
(d) She has always coveted Betsy's green skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Greenwood convince Esther she should do since she will not be taking the writing course?
2. Where do Buddy and Esther go after the Yale Junior Prom?
3. Why does Esther take her history book with her when she receives the phone call that Buddy is at her dorm?
4. What is keeping Esther from telling Buddy that she has no intention of marrying him?
5. What does Esther hear as she lays in bed on the first morning she is home?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)