Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
2. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
3. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
4. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
5. Ike recalls a time when he bought ______________.
THE BEAR is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
The reader is introduced to some Native American beliefs and tradition through the character of Sam Fathers. Cite at least three examples of Native American folklore in the book and note why you selected these examples as representative of the Native American culture.
The author uses some important instances of flashbacks in the story. Explain what a flashback is and cite at least two making sure to explain what makes each a flashback.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)