Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
2. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
3. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
4. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
5. Ike thinks God wants man to care for the earth and __________________.
Ike begins to show signs of maturity as the story evolves. Cite at least three examples that show that Ike is growing up and note why you selected the examples.
THE BEAR is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
Explain the significance of the book's title. What did the author mean by calling the story THE BEAR? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)