Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
2. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
3. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
4. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
5. Ike thinks God wants man to care for the earth and __________________.
THE BEAR is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
There are several events of foreshadowing in the book. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
The reader is introduced to some Native American beliefs and tradition through the character of Sam Fathers. Cite at least three examples of Native American folklore in the book and note why you selected these examples as representative of the Native American culture.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)