|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
(d) Takes Boon's gun.
2. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
3. Where does Boon stab Old Ben?
(a) In the eye.
(b) In the belly.
(c) In the throat.
(d) In the chest.
4. Who does Ike think is the father of the slave girl's child?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
5. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A child.
(d) A black woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
2. For what are the men waiting in camp?
3. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
4. Both Ike and McCaslin agree that the land is _____________.
5. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)