|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
(a) Shaking with fever.
(b) Dead and wrapped in a bundle.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Coughing with pneumonia.
2. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
3. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
(d) St. Louis.
4. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
(a) A nature boy.
(b) A hero.
(c) An old man.
(d) A trapper.
5. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
(b) The son of an unmarried slave girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Boon and Ike miss the first train back?
2. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
3. How did the pony get loose?
4. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
5. Ike thinks God wants man to care for the earth and __________________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)