|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
2. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
(a) The cotton industry.
(c) The history of the natives.
(d) The music.
3. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Family lineage.
(b) Land details.
(c) Education records.
(d) Slaves' lineage.
4. For what do the men send Boon to town?
(a) To get more blankets.
(b) To buy food and coffee.
(c) To get fresh horses.
(d) To buy whiskey.
5. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The Reconstructionists.
(b) The politicians.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The preachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
2. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
3. What does Ike's wife do in order to persuade him to move to the family farm?
4. Which of the following does not describe Boon?
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)