|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
(a) A black woman.
(b) A child.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
2. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
(a) His stepmother
(b) His no-good cousins.
(c) The farm animals.
(d) The slaves.
3. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their grandfather.
(b) Their great grandmother.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their stepfather.
4. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
(a) A hut.
(d) A platform.
5. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
(a) A drink.
(b) A bath.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
2. Which person from the past do Ike and McCaslin talk about?
3. Who was the man who sold the land to grandfather?
4. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
5. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)