|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their stepfather.
(d) Their great grandmother.
2. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) The preachers.
(d) The Reconstructionists.
3. What is Boon's greatest vice?
4. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
(a) Up a stream.
(b) Through a meadow.
(c) Across the river.
(d) Down a mountain.
5. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
(a) Lucas Quartus.
(b) Lucas Quinn.
(c) Lucas Quintus.
(d) Luke Quincetera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
2. Who is sent to get a doctor?
3. Where does Boon stab Old Ben?
4. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
5. What does Ike's wife do in order to persuade him to move to the family farm?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)