|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
(a) Mr. Samuels.
(b) Mr. Simpson.
(c) Mr. Semmes.
(d) Mr. Salisbury.
2. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
(c) St. Louis.
3. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Civil War.
4. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The Reconstructionists.
(b) The preachers.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The Ku Klux Klan.
5. Who is Ike's cousin and partner now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
2. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
3. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
4. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
5. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)