|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to town with Boon?
(a) General Compson.
2. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
(a) The music.
(c) The history of the natives.
(d) The cotton industry.
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) A third race.
(b) The waterways.
(c) The next generation.
(d) The Ku Klux Klan.
4. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
(a) World War I.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Civil War.
5. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
2. What is Ike's profession at this point in time?
3. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
4. What is the amount of the legacy?
5. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)