|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man who sold the land to grandfather?
2. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
(a) Does a native dance.
(b) Has his eyes wide open.
(c) Mumbles in his native language.
(d) Lies face down in the mud.
3. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The preachers.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Reconstructionists.
4. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Slaves' lineage.
(b) Family lineage.
(c) Land details.
(d) Education records.
5. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
(c) Best of friends.
(d) Nothing alike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
2. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
3. Why do Boon and Ike miss the first train back?
4. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
5. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)