|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
(a) Up a stream.
(b) Across the river.
(c) Through a meadow.
(d) Down a mountain.
2. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The head.
(b) The leg.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The arm.
3. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
4. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
(a) The farm animals.
(b) His stepmother
(c) His no-good cousins.
(d) The slaves.
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their stepfather.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their great grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
2. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
3. Ike describes the slaves' inability to _____________ after the Civil War.
4. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
5. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)