|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Eats breakfast.
(b) Takes Boon's gun.
(c) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
(d) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
2. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Gives Ike a rabies shot.
(b) Cleans up Boon's wounds.
(c) Sews up Lion's wounds.
(d) Checks on Sam's condition.
3. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
4. Who does Ike think is the father of the slave girl's child?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His stepfather.
(d) His grandfather.
5. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Family lineage.
(b) Education records.
(c) Slaves' lineage.
(d) Land details.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
2. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
3. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
4. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
5. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)