|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to get a doctor?
(b) Tennie's Jim.
2. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
3. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Gives Ike a rabies shot.
(b) Sews up Lion's wounds.
(c) Cleans up Boon's wounds.
(d) Checks on Sam's condition.
4. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
(a) Mr. Simpson.
(b) Mr. Salisbury.
(c) Mr. Semmes.
(d) Mr. Samuels.
5. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
(a) An old man.
(b) A nature boy.
(c) A trapper.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
2. What is Ike's profession at this point in time?
3. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
4. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
5. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)