|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
2. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The shoulder.
(b) The leg.
(c) The arm.
(d) The head.
3. According to McCaslin, men fought the Civil War because of their love of the land and ______________.
4. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
5. Who does Ike think is the father of the slave girl's child?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
2. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
3. The family ledger itemizes the purchase of ____________.
4. Which of the following does not describe Boon?
5. Both Ike and McCaslin agree that the land is _____________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)