|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
(a) Mr. Semmes.
(b) Mr. Simpson.
(c) Mr. Salisbury.
(d) Mr. Samuels.
2. Both Ike and McCaslin agree that the land is _____________.
3. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
(a) Luke Quincetera.
(b) Lucas Quartus.
(c) Lucas Quinn.
(d) Lucas Quintus.
4. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
5. Ike recalls a time when he bought ______________.
(a) A new suit.
(b) A suede hat.
(c) New boots.
(d) A wild pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ike's cousin and partner now?
2. Ike and his uncle moved out of their big house and let ___________ move in.
3. There were rumors that the slaves _____________________.
4. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)