|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan.
(b) The next generation.
(c) The waterways.
(d) A third race.
2. What has happened to several of the dogs other than Lion on the hunting trips?
(a) They have been killed by Old Ben.
(b) They just ran away and never came back.
(c) They were attacked by panthers.
(d) They died of old age.
3. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
4. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
(a) A dog.
(b) A child.
(c) A black woman.
(d) A horse.
5. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
(b) General Compson.
(c) Major deSpain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike recalls a time when he bought ______________.
2. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
3. Where does Boon stab Old Ben?
4. What is the amount of the legacy?
5. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)