|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Family lineage.
(b) Slaves' lineage.
(c) Land details.
(d) Education records.
2. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The Reconstructionists.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) The preachers.
(d) The politicians.
3. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
(c) A hut.
(d) A platform.
4. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
(b) Takes Boon's gun.
(c) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
(d) Eats breakfast.
5. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
2. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
4. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
5. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)