|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There were rumors that the slaves _____________________.
(a) Fixed up the big house.
(b) Ran wild in the forest at night.
(c) Held demonic sacrifices.
(d) Held huge parties in the big house.
2. For what do the men send Boon to town?
(a) To get fresh horses.
(b) To get more blankets.
(c) To buy food and coffee.
(d) To buy whiskey.
3. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
4. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
(b) General Compson.
5. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Sews up Lion's wounds.
(b) Gives Ike a rabies shot.
(c) Checks on Sam's condition.
(d) Cleans up Boon's wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
2. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
3. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
4. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)