Short Answer Key
1. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
2. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
3. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
4. Who is the narrator?
5. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
6. How old is the narrator of the story?
7. How long has the narrator been hunting?
8. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
9. In what month is Old Ben killed?
10. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
11. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
Has sired 36 cubs.
12. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
13. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
This section contains 2,156 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)