|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(b) His father.
2. Where did the frightened bear go?
(a) Up a tree.
(b) Down a stream.
(c) Across a river.
(d) In a cave.
3. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
4. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Sam Fathers.
(b) Seth Fathers.
(c) Sam Feathers.
(d) Sandy Feathers.
5. What does the train symbolize now?
(b) The doomed wilderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
2. What does Boon tell Ike belongs to Boon?
3. What does Ike recall hearing at camp?
4. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)