|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
2. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
(b) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
3. What does Ike come across in the woods?
(a) A shed.
(b) A runaway slave.
(c) An Indian tracker.
(d) A rattlesnake.
4. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
(a) A human.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A panther.
(d) A wolf.
5. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) The first day of summer vacation.
(b) His 10th birthday.
(c) Christmas morning.
(d) Witnessing his own birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ike think of Old Ben when he finally sees him?
2. What is in Sam's tin now?
3. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
4. According to Ike, the train had been ______________ in the past.
5. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)