|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the dog have?
2. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
3. Where does Boon stab Old Ben?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the eye.
(c) In the throat.
(d) In the belly.
4. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
(a) Because Ike can smell him.
(b) Because he likes Ike.
(c) Because he doesn't like humans.
(d) Because of his gun.
5. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) All his life.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not happen when Ike and Ash are hunting?
2. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
3. According to Ike, the train had been ______________ in the past.
4. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
5. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)