|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Major deSpain allows the men on his land to use the house and ____________.
(b) Have parties.
(c) Camp out.
2. Where did the frightened bear go?
(a) Up a tree.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Down a stream.
(d) Across a river.
3. Which of the following was not originally left in a tin for Sam?
(a) A letter.
(b) Peppermint candy.
4. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) All his life.
(d) 3 years.
5. What color eyes does the dog have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
2. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
3. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
4. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
5. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)