|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(b) Sits on a log.
(d) Goes to sleep.
3. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
(a) He is the head bear.
(b) He is always angry.
(c) He is so huge.
(d) He is hungry.
4. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had been a slave all his life.
(b) He had to be a Negro for seventy years.
(c) He had lost an arm in the war.
(d) He was in pain all the time.
5. What does Ike see in his dreams?
(a) A new rifle.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) A hunting dog.
(d) Old Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Boon?
2. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
3. Ike thinks God wants man to care for the earth and __________________.
4. Where is Boon when Ike finds him?
5. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)