|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He is a trained hunting dog.
(b) He cannot be tamed.
(c) He is tenacious.
(d) He is young.
2. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their great grandmother.
(b) Their stepfather.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their grandfather.
3. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
(b) Indian trackers.
(c) Runaway slaves.
(d) Bear prints.
4. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Land details.
(b) Slaves' lineage.
(c) Education records.
(d) Family lineage.
5. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(a) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boon when Ike finds him?
2. To where does Ike return at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
4. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
5. Which of the following does Ike not notice about Lion?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)