|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
(a) He is so huge.
(b) He is the head bear.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is always angry.
2. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
(a) The slaves.
(b) The farm animals.
(c) His stepmother
(d) His no-good cousins.
3. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
(a) There was an Indian burial ground on it.
(b) It was a battlefield.
(c) The man who sold it never truly owned it.
(d) He never got a deed.
4. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
(b) Takes Boon's gun.
(c) Eats breakfast.
(d) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
5. What is Boon's greatest vice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
2. Who does Ike name as his spirit father?
3. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
4. Which of the following does not describe Boon?
5. What does the train symbolize now?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)