|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To celebrate birthdays.
(b) To build a cabin.
(c) To go fishing.
(d) To have a memorial for Ash.
2. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
4. Who shot at a yearling bear and missed?
5. What is in Sam's tin now?
(b) Spent shells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
2. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
3. How old is Ike as Chapter 4 begins?
4. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
5. Where did the frightened bear go?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)