|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
(a) A buck.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) Many birds.
(d) A doe.
2. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
3. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their grandfather.
(b) Their stepfather.
(c) Their great grandmother.
(d) Their father.
4. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
5. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Old Ben killed?
2. Which relative of Ike's was caught having an affair with a black cook?
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
4. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
5. How long has the narrator been hunting?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)