|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the cup that Ike was not allowed to open until he was 21?
(a) Paper clips.
(c) Gold coins.
2. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) Cousin McCaslin.
(b) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
(d) Edgar MacKenzie.
3. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
(d) Takes Boon's gun.
4. For what are the men waiting in camp?
(a) Warmer weather.
(c) Fresh horses.
5. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
(a) A bedroll.
(b) A canteen.
(c) A compass.
(d) A knapsack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
2. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
3. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
4. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
5. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)