|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
(a) He can trust.
(b) He can be trained.
(c) He can track.
(d) He can be touched.
2. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
(a) Through a meadow.
(b) Across the river.
(c) Up a stream.
(d) Down a mountain.
3. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The head.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
4. What has Ike killed?
(a) Many birds.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A buck.
(d) A doe.
5. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
2. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
3. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
4. How long has the narrator been hunting?
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)