|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ike's profession at this point in time?
2. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(b) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
3. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
(a) Does a native dance.
(b) Mumbles in his native language.
(c) Lies face down in the mud.
(d) Has his eyes wide open.
4. How did the pony get loose?
(a) Boon let him run wild.
(b) Boon let go of the reins.
(c) Boon left the gate open.
(d) Old Ben broke down the fence.
5. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Cousin McCaslin.
(c) Edgar MacKenzie.
(d) Major deSpain.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family ledger itemizes the purchase of ____________.
2. What was in the cup that Ike was not allowed to open until he was 21?
3. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
4. What is Boon's greatest vice?
5. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)