|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
2. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
(a) Education records.
(b) Family lineage.
(c) Land details.
(d) Slaves' lineage.
3. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
4. How old is Ike as Chapter 4 begins?
5. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
2. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
3. How much does the dog weigh?
4. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
5. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)