|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
2. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
(a) There was an Indian burial ground on it.
(b) It was a battlefield.
(c) He never got a deed.
(d) The man who sold it never truly owned it.
3. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
(b) Lying in front of a fire.
(c) Bashing himself against the door.
4. What has Ike killed?
(a) A doe.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A buck.
(d) Many birds.
5. What does Ike's wife do in order to persuade him to move to the family farm?
(a) Cooks his favorite meal.
(b) Lets him smoke in the house.
(c) Bakes him a pie.
(d) Sleeps naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
2. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
3. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
4. How does Old Ben elude the hunters?
5. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)