|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
(a) The history of the natives.
(b) The cotton industry.
(c) The music.
2. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) A third race.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) The waterways.
(d) The next generation.
3. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Empties the shells from Boon's gun.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Asks Boon if he killed Sam.
(d) Takes Boon's gun.
4. A black man comes to the family farm and declares his intention to marry a black girl named _____________ who lives there.
5. What is Boon's greatest vice?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
2. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
3. What has Ike killed?
4. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
5. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)