|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
2. What is the amount of the legacy?
3. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A dog.
(b) A woman.
(c) An Indian.
(d) A child.
4. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Sandy Feathers.
(b) Sam Fathers.
(c) Seth Fathers.
(d) Sam Feathers.
5. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
(a) An Indian.
(c) Old Ben.
(d) An escaped slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
2. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
3. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
4. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
5. What has Ike killed?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)