|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(c) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
2. What does Ike think of Old Ben when he finally sees him?
(a) He is seriously ugly.
(b) He is not as big as he has always imagined.
(c) He is beautiful.
(d) He is cowardly.
3. Who goes to town with Boon?
(b) General Compson.
4. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their stepfather.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their great grandmother.
(d) Their father.
5. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
(a) Indian trackers.
(b) Runaway slaves.
(c) Bear prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
2. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
3. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
4. Who is sent to get a doctor?
5. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)