|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
(a) A doe.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) Many birds.
(d) A buck.
2. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 75 pounds.
3. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
(b) Their tails.
(c) Their way home.
(d) The trail.
4. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He was really sick.
(b) He had no more family still alive.
(c) He was just too tired all the time.
(d) He was sad about the state of the world.
5. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) His life was almost over.
(b) He killed Old Ben.
(c) He married a good woman.
(d) He made lots of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
2. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
3. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
4. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
5. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)