|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
(c) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
2. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He is tenacious.
(b) He is a trained hunting dog.
(c) He is young.
(d) He cannot be tamed.
3. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
4. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
5. Who does Ike think is the father of the slave girl's child?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
2. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
3. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
4. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
5. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)