|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family ledger itemizes the purchase of ____________.
2. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had been a slave all his life.
(b) He was in pain all the time.
(c) He had lost an arm in the war.
(d) He had to be a Negro for seventy years.
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) The waterways.
(b) A third race.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The next generation.
4. Ike and his uncle moved out of their big house and let ___________ move in.
(b) Other relatives.
5. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
2. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
3. What does Ike think of Old Ben when he finally sees him?
4. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
5. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)