|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
(a) The music.
(b) The history of the natives.
(d) The cotton industry.
2. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
3. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
(a) Lucas Quinn.
(b) Luke Quincetera.
(c) Lucas Quintus.
(d) Lucas Quartus.
4. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
(a) Moldy leaves.
(b) The odor of fear.
(c) Old campfires.
(d) Gun smoke.
5. What is the dog's color compared to?
(b) A blued gun barrel.
(c) A chestnut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
2. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
3. There were rumors that the slaves _____________________.
4. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
5. Which of the following does Ike not notice about Lion?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)