|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to McCaslin, men fought the Civil War because of their love of the land and ______________.
2. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To have a memorial for Ash.
(c) To celebrate birthdays.
(d) To build a cabin.
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when describing the South?
(b) The history of the natives.
(c) The music.
(d) The cotton industry.
4. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(b) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
5. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
2. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
3. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
4. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
5. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)