|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog's color compared to?
(c) A chestnut.
(d) A blued gun barrel.
2. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
(a) A hero.
(b) A nature boy.
(c) An old man.
(d) A trapper.
3. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(b) His father.
4. Which relative of Ike's was caught having an affair with a black cook?
(a) Uncle McCaslin.
(b) Uncle Hubert.
(c) Uncle Morty.
(d) Uncle Herbert.
5. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) Christmas morning.
(b) The first day of summer vacation.
(c) His 10th birthday.
(d) Witnessing his own birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
2. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
3. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
4. What is Boon's greatest vice?
5. Ike recalls a time when he bought ______________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)