|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to McCaslin, men fought the Civil War because of their love of the land and ______________.
2. What has Ike killed?
(a) Many birds.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A doe.
(d) A buck.
3. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
4. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
5. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
(a) To use his bow and arrow.
(b) To get bullets out of his pocket.
(c) To run away.
(d) To grab his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
2. What is the amount of the legacy?
3. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
4. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
5. Which of the following is not part of the ledger that Ike reads?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)