|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to several of the dogs other than Lion on the hunting trips?
(a) They have been killed by Old Ben.
(b) They just ran away and never came back.
(c) They died of old age.
(d) They were attacked by panthers.
2. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
3. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Bad food.
(b) Rough sheets.
(c) Practicing to aim his gun.
(d) A snowstorm.
4. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
(a) They have stronger family ties.
(b) They have nothing to lose.
(c) They have iron clad constitutions.
(d) They are better people than whites.
5. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Has one mangled paw.
(b) Has sired 36 cubs.
(c) He has a solitary nature.
(d) Is a legend because of his destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
2. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
3. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
4. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
5. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)