|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
(a) It was a battlefield.
(b) The man who sold it never truly owned it.
(c) He never got a deed.
(d) There was an Indian burial ground on it.
2. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A human.
(d) A panther.
3. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
4. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
(a) The trail.
(b) Their tails.
(d) Their way home.
5. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(a) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the dog weigh?
2. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
3. How old is the narrator of the story?
4. How does Ike learn patience?
5. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)