|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(b) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
2. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
(a) He can be trained.
(b) He can be touched.
(c) He can trust.
(d) He can track.
3. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
4. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
(a) To use his bow and arrow.
(b) To get bullets out of his pocket.
(c) To grab his dog.
(d) To run away.
5. What was in the cup that Ike was not allowed to open until he was 21?
(a) Paper clips.
(c) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
2. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
3. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
4. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
5. For what are the men waiting in camp?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)