|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family ledger itemizes the purchase of ____________.
2. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
3. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) He has a solitary nature.
(b) Has sired 36 cubs.
(c) Has one mangled paw.
(d) Is a legend because of his destruction.
4. A black man comes to the family farm and declares his intention to marry a black girl named _____________ who lives there.
5. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Major deSpain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
3. Who was the man who sold the land to grandfather?
4. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
5. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)