|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
(a) Nothing alike.
(d) Best of friends.
2. A black man comes to the family farm and declares his intention to marry a black girl named _____________ who lives there.
3. Who dies at sundown?
(a) Old Ben.
4. Who is Ike's cousin and partner now?
5. How old is Ike as Chapter 4 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
2. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
3. What was in the cup that Ike was not allowed to open until he was 21?
4. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
5. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)