|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ike's cousin and partner now?
2. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) The next generation.
(b) A third race.
(c) The waterways.
(d) The Ku Klux Klan.
3. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
4. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
(a) Checks on Sam's condition.
(b) Gives Ike a rabies shot.
(c) Cleans up Boon's wounds.
(d) Sews up Lion's wounds.
5. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
2. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
3. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
4. What does Ike see in his dreams?
5. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)