|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
(a) Is in a state of shock.
(b) Has diabetes.
(c) Has had a stroke.
(d) Has terminal cancer.
2. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
3. How old is the narrator of the story?
4. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
(a) A pistol.
(b) An extra bottle of whiskey.
(c) A plug of tobacco.
(d) A keg of beer.
5. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) Cousin McCaslin.
(b) Edgar MacKenzie.
(c) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
2. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
3. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
4. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
5. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)