|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to McCaslin, men fought the Civil War because of their love of the land and ______________.
2. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He cannot be tamed.
(b) He is young.
(c) He is a trained hunting dog.
(d) He is tenacious.
3. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) The Reconstructionists.
(d) The preachers.
4. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
5. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
2. Who is the narrator?
3. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
4. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
5. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)