|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(a) Sits on a log.
(b) Goes to sleep.
2. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
3. What color eyes does the dog have?
4. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
5. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person from the past do Ike and McCaslin talk about?
2. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
3. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
4. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
5. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)