|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
2. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A black woman.
(d) A child.
3. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
4. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
(b) Attacked Old Ben.
5. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
2. How long has the narrator been hunting?
3. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
4. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
5. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)