|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
2. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) His life was almost over.
(b) He made lots of money.
(c) He killed Old Ben.
(d) He married a good woman.
3. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Seth Fathers.
(b) Sam Fathers.
(c) Sandy Feathers.
(d) Sam Feathers.
4. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
(b) An Indian.
(c) An escaped slave.
(d) Old Ben.
5. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) Old Ben's paw mark.
(d) An abandoned mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Boon not do for Lion?
2. How did the pony get loose?
3. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
4. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
5. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)