|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 90 pounds.
2. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) All his life.
(d) 3 years.
3. Who dies at sundown?
(a) Old Ben.
4. Which of the following does not describe Boon?
(a) Six feet four inches tall.
(b) Hair as blonde as straw.
(c) The mind of a child.
(d) One quarter Indian.
5. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
(c) Lying in front of a fire.
(d) Bashing himself against the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Boon not do for Lion?
2. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
3. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
4. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
5. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)