|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He married a good woman.
(b) He killed Old Ben.
(c) He made lots of money.
(d) His life was almost over.
2. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
(a) Religious zealot.
(c) Trustworthy person.
(d) Hard worker.
3. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
4. Why do Boon and Ike miss the first train back?
(a) They want a good dinner and a bath.
(b) They decide to do some sightseeing.
(c) Boon is drunk.
(d) Boon gets sick.
5. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A woman.
(b) A child.
(c) A dog.
(d) An Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
2. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
3. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
4. For what do the men send Boon to town?
5. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)