|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
2. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 10 years.
(b) All his life.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 years.
3. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) Christmas morning.
(b) Witnessing his own birth.
(c) His 10th birthday.
(d) The first day of summer vacation.
4. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
(a) A canteen.
(b) A knapsack.
(c) A bedroll.
(d) A compass.
5. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
2. How much does the dog weigh?
3. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
4. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
5. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)