|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
(a) Coughing with pneumonia.
(b) Shaking with fever.
(c) Dead and wrapped in a bundle.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(a) Sits on a log.
(c) Goes to sleep.
3. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(a) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
4. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
5. Who goes to town with Boon?
(a) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are the men waiting in camp?
2. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
3. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
4. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
5. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)