|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(c) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
2. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
3. What does Ike see in his dreams?
(a) A pretty girl.
(b) A new rifle.
(c) Old Ben.
(d) A hunting dog.
4. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
5. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Chews chair legs.
(b) Paces all day and night.
(c) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(d) Never stops growling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
2. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
3. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
4. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
5. In what month is Old Ben killed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)