|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
(a) It ran away.
(b) A panther got it.
(c) It was shot by mistake.
(d) It was stolen.
2. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
3. How old is Buck in Ike in Chapter 2?
4. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
(a) Up a stream.
(b) Across the river.
(c) Through a meadow.
(d) Down a mountain.
5. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) Old Ben's paw mark.
(d) An abandoned mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
2. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
3. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
4. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
5. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)