|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
(a) A doe.
(b) Many birds.
(c) A buck.
(d) Many rabbits.
2. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
3. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He married a good woman.
(b) His life was almost over.
(c) He made lots of money.
(d) He killed Old Ben.
4. In what month is Old Ben killed?
5. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) All his life.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
2. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
3. Who is the narrator?
4. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
5. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)