|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
2. How old is Buck in Ike in Chapter 2?
3. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(c) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
4. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
(a) A doe.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A buck.
(d) Old Ben.
5. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had been a slave all his life.
(b) He was in pain all the time.
(c) He had to be a Negro for seventy years.
(d) He had lost an arm in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
2. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
3. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
4. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
5. How much does the dog weigh?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)