|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
2. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Bad food.
(b) Practicing to aim his gun.
(c) Rough sheets.
(d) A snowstorm.
3. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
4. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He was really sick.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He had no more family still alive.
(d) He was just too tired all the time.
5. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) Christmas morning.
(b) His 10th birthday.
(c) The first day of summer vacation.
(d) Witnessing his own birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the dog weigh?
2. What has Ike killed?
3. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
4. How old is Buck in Ike in Chapter 2?
5. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)