|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) The right dog.
(b) A better rifle.
(c) An Indian tracker.
(d) Better instincts.
2. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
(b) Old Ben.
3. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
(a) A colt.
(c) A gun.
4. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
5. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
(a) Trustworthy person.
(b) Hard worker.
(c) Religious zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
2. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
3. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
4. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
5. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)