|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
(a) General Compson.
(b) Major deSpain.
2. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Chews chair legs.
(b) Paces all day and night.
(c) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(d) Never stops growling.
3. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
(a) He can be trained.
(b) He can be touched.
(c) He can trust.
(d) He can track.
4. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
5. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had to be a Negro for seventy years.
(b) He had lost an arm in the war.
(c) He was in pain all the time.
(d) He had been a slave all his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
2. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
3. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
4. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
5. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)