|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) Old Ben's paw mark.
(b) An abandoned mill.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A cabin.
2. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
3. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
4. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
(b) Attacked Old Ben.
5. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Bad food.
(b) Rough sheets.
(c) A snowstorm.
(d) Practicing to aim his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
2. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
3. What color eyes does the dog have?
4. How long has the narrator been hunting?
5. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)