|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator of the story?
2. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Chews chair legs.
(b) Never stops growling.
(c) Paces all day and night.
(d) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
3. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(d) His father.
4. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To build a cabin.
(b) To celebrate birthdays.
(c) To have a memorial for Ash.
(d) To go fishing.
5. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
(a) Lying in front of a fire.
(d) Bashing himself against the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
2. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
3. How old is Buck in Ike in Chapter 2?
4. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
5. What has Ike killed?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)