|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) Old Ben's paw mark.
(b) An abandoned mill.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A waterfall.
2. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He cannot be tamed.
(b) He is a trained hunting dog.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is tenacious.
4. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
(a) Old Ben.
(b) A buck.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A doe.
5. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A dog.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) An Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
2. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
3. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
4. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
5. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)