|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Major deSpain want to make Lion sleep?
(a) In a hut.
(b) Chained up to a tree.
(c) With the other dogs.
(d) In a wagon.
2. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He was just too tired all the time.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He had no more family still alive.
(d) He was really sick.
3. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(b) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
4. After inspecting the tracks, what does General Compson think got the colt?
(a) A panther.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A human.
(d) A wolf.
5. What has Ike killed?
(a) Many birds.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A buck.
(d) A doe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
2. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
3. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
4. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
5. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)