|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
2. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Bad food.
(b) A snowstorm.
(c) Rough sheets.
(d) Practicing to aim his gun.
3. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A child.
(b) A woman.
(c) An Indian.
(d) A dog.
4. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
(b) Attacked Old Ben.
5. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He was just too tired all the time.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He had no more family still alive.
(d) He was really sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
2. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
3. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
4. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
5. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)