|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(a) Major deSpain.
(b) General Compson.
2. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
(a) He can be trained.
(b) He can trust.
(c) He can track.
(d) He can be touched.
3. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To build a cabin.
(b) To celebrate birthdays.
(c) To have a memorial for Ash.
(d) To go fishing.
4. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
(a) Gun smoke.
(b) The odor of fear.
(c) Moldy leaves.
(d) Old campfires.
5. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
2. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
3. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
4. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
5. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)