|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
(a) Hard worker.
(b) Trustworthy person.
(c) Religious zealot.
2. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 3 years.
(b) All his life.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) A better rifle.
(b) Better instincts.
(c) An Indian tracker.
(d) The right dog.
4. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
2. How does Old Ben elude the hunters?
3. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
4. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
5. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)