|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
2. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
3. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
4. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Has one mangled paw.
(b) He has a solitary nature.
(c) Has sired 36 cubs.
(d) Is a legend because of his destruction.
5. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A dog.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) An Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
2. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
3. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
4. How old is the narrator of the story?
5. What is the dog's color compared to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)