|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) Old Ben's paw mark.
(b) An abandoned mill.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A cabin.
2. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
3. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He made lots of money.
(b) His life was almost over.
(c) He killed Old Ben.
(d) He married a good woman.
4. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To celebrate birthdays.
(b) To go fishing.
(c) To have a memorial for Ash.
(d) To build a cabin.
5. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
(a) An Indian.
(b) An escaped slave.
(c) Old Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
2. What has Ike killed?
3. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
4. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
5. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)