|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
(a) Because he likes Ike.
(b) Because Ike can smell him.
(c) Because he doesn't like humans.
(d) Because of his gun.
2. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
(a) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
3. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) Christmas morning.
(b) The first day of summer vacation.
(c) Witnessing his own birth.
(d) His 10th birthday.
4. What has Ike killed?
(a) A doe.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A buck.
(d) Many birds.
5. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
2. What does Ike see in his dreams?
3. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
4. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
5. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)