|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(b) General Compson.
(c) Major deSpain.
2. Which of the following does Boon not do for Lion?
(a) Cares for him.
(b) Feed him.
(c) Sleeps with hi.
(d) Sings to him.
3. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(a) Sits on a log.
(d) Goes to sleep.
4. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
(a) Because he doesn't like humans.
(b) Because of his gun.
(c) Because Ike can smell him.
(d) Because he likes Ike.
5. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To celebrate birthdays.
(b) To have a memorial for Ash.
(c) To go fishing.
(d) To build a cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
2. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
3. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
4. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
5. What is the dog's color compared to?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)