|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
(a) He can trust.
(b) He can be touched.
(c) He can track.
(d) He can be trained.
2. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(a) His father.
3. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Is a legend because of his destruction.
(b) Has one mangled paw.
(c) Has sired 36 cubs.
(d) He has a solitary nature.
4. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Bad food.
(b) Practicing to aim his gun.
(c) Rough sheets.
(d) A snowstorm.
5. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
2. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
3. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
4. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
5. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)