|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
2. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
(a) Attacked Old Ben.
3. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) Old Ben's paw mark.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) An abandoned mill.
4. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Seth Fathers.
(b) Sam Feathers.
(c) Sam Fathers.
(d) Sandy Feathers.
5. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator?
2. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
3. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
4. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
5. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)