|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
(a) Old campfires.
(b) Gun smoke.
(c) Moldy leaves.
(d) The odor of fear.
2. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To build a cabin.
(b) To celebrate birthdays.
(c) To have a memorial for Ash.
(d) To go fishing.
3. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
4. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
5. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) Old Ben's paw mark.
(c) A cabin.
(d) An abandoned mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
2. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
3. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
4. In what month is Old Ben killed?
5. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)