|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator?
2. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
3. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
(a) Old Ben.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A buck.
(d) A doe.
4. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) All his life.
5. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) The right dog.
(b) A better rifle.
(c) Better instincts.
(d) An Indian tracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
3. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
4. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
5. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)