|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Is a legend because of his destruction.
(b) Has sired 36 cubs.
(c) He has a solitary nature.
(d) Has one mangled paw.
2. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
3. How does Ike learn patience?
(a) By waiting in the rain.
(b) By walking when he wants to run.
(c) By waiting out a snowstorm.
(d) By aiming his gun and not shooting.
4. In what month do the men go on their annual trips to hunt Old Ben?
5. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam tell Ike that Old Ben stays away from him?
2. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
3. How old is the narrator of the story?
4. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
5. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)