|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
2. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
3. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) All his life.
(d) 6 years.
4. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) He has a solitary nature.
(b) Has sired 36 cubs.
(c) Is a legend because of his destruction.
(d) Has one mangled paw.
5. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) Old Ben's paw mark.
(c) A cabin.
(d) An abandoned mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Old Ben killed?
2. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
3. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
4. What does Ike see in his dreams?
5. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)