|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
2. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) Better instincts.
(b) An Indian tracker.
(c) The right dog.
(d) A better rifle.
3. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Has sired 36 cubs.
(b) Has one mangled paw.
(c) He has a solitary nature.
(d) Is a legend because of his destruction.
4. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Sam Feathers.
(b) Seth Fathers.
(c) Sam Fathers.
(d) Sandy Feathers.
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ike able to smell in the woods?
2. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
3. How does Ike learn patience?
4. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
5. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)