|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
(a) The man who sold it never truly owned it.
(b) He never got a deed.
(c) It was a battlefield.
(d) There was an Indian burial ground on it.
2. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
3. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) All his life.
4. There were rumors that the slaves _____________________.
(a) Held huge parties in the big house.
(b) Fixed up the big house.
(c) Ran wild in the forest at night.
(d) Held demonic sacrifices.
5. What color eyes does the dog have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ike learn patience?
2. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
3. How did the pony get loose?
4. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
5. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)