|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
(a) Coughing with pneumonia.
(b) Shaking with fever.
(c) Dead and wrapped in a bundle.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
2. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
(a) Old Ben.
3. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(a) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
4. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
5. The ledgers of the family indicate business dating back to _________________.
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relative of Ike's was caught having an affair with a black cook?
2. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
3. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
4. What is the amount of the legacy?
5. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)