|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The head.
(b) The leg.
(c) The shoulder.
(d) The arm.
2. According to McCaslin, men fought the Civil War because of their love of the land and ______________.
3. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Sits on a log.
5. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
(a) They have iron clad constitutions.
(b) They are better people than whites.
(c) They have nothing to lose.
(d) They have stronger family ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
2. Who has told Ash many times not to wrap the reins around the brake lever?
3. What has happened to several of the dogs other than Lion on the hunting trips?
4. What is Boon's greatest vice?
5. Where does Major deSpain want to make Lion sleep?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)