|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person from the past do Ike and McCaslin talk about?
(a) Sam Fathers.
(c) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
2. Which of the following was not originally left in a tin for Sam?
(a) Peppermint candy.
(b) A letter.
3. Who shot at a yearling bear and missed?
4. Who does Ike think is watching him in the woods?
(b) An Indian.
(c) An escaped slave.
(d) Old Ben.
5. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A buck.
(c) Old Ben.
(d) A doe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike heads in the direction where he finds the graves of _________________ and Sam.
2. What color eyes does the dog have?
3. Who does Ike name as his spirit father?
4. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
5. What does McCaslin do when he arrives in camp?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)