|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
(a) Lies face down in the mud.
(b) Does a native dance.
(c) Has his eyes wide open.
(d) Mumbles in his native language.
2. When Ike is at his hunting stand-alone, he hears a gunshot and knows that ______________ has been shot.
(a) A doe.
(b) Old Ben.
(c) A buck.
(d) A rabbit.
3. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
4. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
5. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(c) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
2. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
3. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
4. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
5. Who does Ike see as he gets closer to camp?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)