|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
(a) Has diabetes.
(b) Has had a stroke.
(c) Is in a state of shock.
(d) Has terminal cancer.
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
(b) Goes to sleep.
(d) Sits on a log.
3. Who is sent to get a doctor?
(d) Tennie's Jim.
4. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) The waterways.
(b) The next generation.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) A third race.
5. Who shot at a yearling bear and missed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
2. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
3. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
4. What does Ike's wife do in order to persuade him to move to the family farm?
5. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)