|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(d) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
2. Ike believes he shares the same ancestry with _______________.
(a) His no-good cousins.
(b) The farm animals.
(c) The slaves.
(d) His stepmother
3. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He was sad about the state of the world.
(b) He was really sick.
(c) He was just too tired all the time.
(d) He had no more family still alive.
4. To where does Ike return at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) The family farm.
5. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Major deSpain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
2. The ledger notes a legacy to be given to ________________________.
3. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
4. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
5. Who was jealous of Ike's first buck kill?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)