|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
(b) Nothing alike.
(c) Best of friends.
2. Who is sent to get a doctor?
(b) Tennie's Jim.
3. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
4. What does the train symbolize now?
(d) The doomed wilderness.
5. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(b) Never stops growling.
(c) Paces all day and night.
(d) Chews chair legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Ash many times not to wrap the reins around the brake lever?
2. What is Boon's greatest vice?
3. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
4. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
5. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)