|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
(a) A plug of tobacco.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A keg of beer.
(d) An extra bottle of whiskey.
2. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) Edgar MacKenzie.
(b) Cousin McCaslin.
(c) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
3. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
(b) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
4. Which of the following does Ike not recall about his first hunting trip?
(a) Practicing to aim his gun.
(b) A snowstorm.
(c) Rough sheets.
(d) Bad food.
5. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Sandy Feathers.
(b) Seth Fathers.
(c) Sam Fathers.
(d) Sam Feathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the train symbolize now?
2. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
3. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
4. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
5. Who was jealous of Ike's first buck kill?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)