|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
2. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(b) General Compson.
(d) Major deSpain.
3. What does Ike see in his dreams?
(a) A new rifle.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) A hunting dog.
(d) Old Ben.
4. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
5. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Has one mangled paw.
(b) Is a legend because of his destruction.
(c) Has sired 36 cubs.
(d) He has a solitary nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
2. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
3. How does Ike learn patience?
4. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
5. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)