|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
(a) A buck.
(b) A doe.
(c) Many birds.
(d) Many rabbits.
2. The opening line of Chapter 2 is "So he should have hated and feared _____________."
(c) His father.
3. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(a) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
4. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
5. What is the dog's color compared to?
(a) A blued gun barrel.
(b) A chestnut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Major deSpain want to make Lion sleep?
2. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
3. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
4. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
5. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)