|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
2. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
3. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
(d) Major deSpain and General Compson's.
4. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had no more family still alive.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He was really sick.
(d) He was just too tired all the time.
5. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
2. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
3. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
4. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
5. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)