|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the dog weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 90 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
2. How old is Buck in Ike in Chapter 2?
3. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) General Compson.
(b) Edgar MacKenzie.
(c) Cousin McCaslin.
(d) Major deSpain.
4. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) His life was almost over.
(b) He killed Old Ben.
(c) He made lots of money.
(d) He married a good woman.
5. What color eyes does the dog have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
3. Sam's plan is to alternate feeding and starving the dog until ____________________.
4. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
5. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)