|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) A better rifle.
(b) Better instincts.
(c) An Indian tracker.
(d) The right dog.
2. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
(a) A panther got it.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was shot by mistake.
(d) It ran away.
3. What has Ike killed?
(a) A doe.
(b) Many rabbits.
(c) A buck.
(d) Many birds.
4. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had no more family still alive.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He was really sick.
(d) He was just too tired all the time.
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
2. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
3. How many times is Old Ben spotted that first day of that hunting season?
4. Where does Major deSpain want to make Lion sleep?
5. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)