|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
2. For what do the men send Boon to town?
(a) To get more blankets.
(b) To buy whiskey.
(c) To buy food and coffee.
(d) To get fresh horses.
3. Which of the following does Ike not notice about Lion?
(b) Empty eyes.
4. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
(a) A dog.
(b) A woman.
(c) An Indian.
(d) A child.
5. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
(a) Mr. Salisbury.
(b) Mr. Simpson.
(c) Mr. Semmes.
(d) Mr. Samuels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
2. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
3. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
4. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
5. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)