|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the dog have?
2. What do Ike and Sam agree they need to hunt Old Ben?
(a) A better rifle.
(b) Better instincts.
(c) An Indian tracker.
(d) The right dog.
3. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(a) General Compson.
(c) Major deSpain.
4. How many strangers show up at the camp to watch the first day of the hunt?
5. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
(c) Bashing himself against the door.
(d) Lying in front of a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
2. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
3. What does Ike think of Old Ben when he finally sees him?
4. What is the dog's color compared to?
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)