|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had no more family still alive.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He was just too tired all the time.
(d) He was really sick.
2. In addition to having the ugliest face Ike has ever seen, Boon has no _______________.
3. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
4. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
5. Who goes to town with Boon?
(b) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam says that Lion does not care for ________________-.
2. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
3. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
4. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
5. What month is it when Chapter 3 begins?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)