|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
(b) Attacked Old Ben.
2. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
(a) Their tails.
(c) The trail.
(d) Their way home.
3. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He is tenacious.
(b) He cannot be tamed.
(c) He is a trained hunting dog.
(d) He is young.
4. Why do Boon and Ike miss the first train back?
(a) They want a good dinner and a bath.
(b) Boon is drunk.
(c) Boon gets sick.
(d) They decide to do some sightseeing.
5. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
(c) Bashing himself against the door.
(d) Lying in front of a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
2. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
3. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
4. The wild dog is part mastiff and part _____________.
5. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)