|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boon want to buy with a dollar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A bath.
(d) A drink.
2. Ike decides to dedicate his life to the wilderness to learn patience and ______________.
3. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The leg.
(b) The arm.
(c) The head.
(d) The shoulder.
4. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
(b) Their tails.
(c) Their way home.
(d) The trail.
5. How did the pony get loose?
(a) Boon let go of the reins.
(b) Old Ben broke down the fence.
(c) Boon left the gate open.
(d) Boon let him run wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
2. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
3. What does Boon hit when he misses while shooting at a black man?
4. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
5. Which of the following does not describe Ike's feelings when he compares himself to the timeless woods?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)