|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the men send Boon to town?
(a) To buy whiskey.
(b) To buy food and coffee.
(c) To get fresh horses.
(d) To get more blankets.
2. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He married a good woman.
(b) He killed Old Ben.
(c) He made lots of money.
(d) His life was almost over.
3. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
(a) A colt.
(b) A gun.
4. What has Ike killed?
(a) Many birds.
(b) A buck.
(c) A doe.
(d) Many rabbits.
5. Who goes to town with Boon?
(d) General Compson.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
2. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
3. How does Ike learn patience?
4. What does Ike do when he becomes lost in the wilderness?
5. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)