|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men find Sam when they return to camp?
(a) Coughing with pneumonia.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Shaking with fever.
(d) Dead and wrapped in a bundle.
2. In what month of the following year does the group return to the camp?
3. Who is the cook on the hunting trip?
4. How does Old Ben elude the hunters?
(a) Going over the falls.
(b) Crossing the river.
(c) Disappearing into a cave.
(d) Going down the river.
5. What does General Compson say happened to the colt?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) A panther got it.
(c) It ran away.
(d) It was shot by mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to having the ugliest face Ike has ever seen, Boon has no _______________.
2. What is the dog's color compared to?
3. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
4. What does Ike see in his dreams?
5. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)