|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
(d) St. Louis.
2. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
(b) A gun.
(c) A colt.
3. What is one of the reasons Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had no more family still alive.
(b) He was sad about the state of the world.
(c) He was really sick.
(d) He was just too tired all the time.
4. Which of the following does not go on the narrator's first hunting trip?
(a) Major deSpain.
(b) Edgar MacKenzie.
(c) Cousin McCaslin.
(d) General Compson.
5. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
2. Which of the following does the doctor not do when he arrives in camp?
3. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
4. Ike takes his new gun and ______________ with him when he goes out to look for Old Ben.
5. What has Ike killed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)