|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator when he goes on his first hunting trip?
2. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
(a) He is the head bear.
(b) He is always angry.
(c) He is so huge.
(d) He is hungry.
3. What is missing from camp when Ike is 14?
(b) A gun.
(c) A colt.
4. To what does Ike compare his first hunting trip?
(a) The first day of summer vacation.
(b) His 10th birthday.
(c) Christmas morning.
(d) Witnessing his own birth.
5. What does Ike take in place of his gun when he returns to look for Old Ben?
(a) A sword.
(b) A stick.
(c) A rope.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Major deSpain want to make Lion sleep?
2. What do Ike and Sam come across when riding together?
3. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
4. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
5. For whom does Boon want to ride to get a doctor after Old Ben is killed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)