|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
(a) General Compson.
2. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
(a) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
3. Where do the men have to follow Old Ben after the dogs find his trail?
(a) Down a mountain.
(b) Across the river.
(c) Up a stream.
(d) Through a meadow.
4. Which of the following does Ike not notice about Lion?
(b) Empty eyes.
5. In addition to having the ugliest face Ike has ever seen, Boon has no _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
2. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
3. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
4. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
5. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)