|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the pony get loose?
(a) Boon let him run wild.
(b) Old Ben broke down the fence.
(c) Boon left the gate open.
(d) Boon let go of the reins.
2. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
(b) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
3. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Chews chair legs.
(b) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(c) Never stops growling.
(d) Paces all day and night.
4. In addition to having the ugliest face Ike has ever seen, Boon has no _______________.
5. Why does the group return to camp the following summer?
(a) To have a memorial for Ash.
(b) To build a cabin.
(c) To go fishing.
(d) To celebrate birthdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthdays are celebrated when the men return to camp in the summer?
2. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
3. For what are the men waiting in camp?
4. Why does Old Ben run the other bears off?
5. What does Ike see when he looks up from pondering the ground around him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)