|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Old Ben elude the hunters?
(a) Going down the river.
(b) Disappearing into a cave.
(c) Going over the falls.
(d) Crossing the river.
2. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
3. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(c) Major deSpain.
(d) General Compson.
4. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(b) Never stops growling.
(c) Chews chair legs.
(d) Paces all day and night.
5. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Ike's dog when Ike ambushed Old Ben?
2. What is the dog doing in Sam's hut?
3. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
4. With what has Ike become familiar during his time as a woodsman?
5. Where does Boon stab Old Ben?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)