|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The Reconstructionists.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The preachers.
2. Who is the young man who shows up at age 21 looking for his inheritance?
(a) Luke Quincetera.
(b) Lucas Quintus.
(c) Lucas Quartus.
(d) Lucas Quinn.
3. The family ledger itemizes the purchase of ____________.
4. The doctor thinks that Sam __________________.
(a) Has diabetes.
(b) Has terminal cancer.
(c) Has had a stroke.
(d) Is in a state of shock.
5. General Compson describes Ike as _______________ due to his life experiences in the wilderness.
(a) A hero.
(b) An old man.
(c) A nature boy.
(d) A trapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
2. Which of the following does Ike not notice about Lion?
3. How many old bullets do the men find in Old Ben?
4. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
5. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)