|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ike's wife do in order to persuade him to move to the family farm?
(a) Lets him smoke in the house.
(b) Cooks his favorite meal.
(c) Sleeps naked.
(d) Bakes him a pie.
2. For what do the men send Boon to town?
(a) To buy whiskey.
(b) To get more blankets.
(c) To buy food and coffee.
(d) To get fresh horses.
3. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
(a) To run away.
(b) To grab his dog.
(c) To use his bow and arrow.
(d) To get bullets out of his pocket.
4. Who is responsible for cooking in the camp?
5. Ike believes that his grandfather who bought the land actually bought nothing because ______________________________.
(a) The man who sold it never truly owned it.
(b) It was a battlefield.
(c) He never got a deed.
(d) There was an Indian burial ground on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
2. How much money does Ike put into a bank account for Fornsiba?
3. How does Old Ben elude the hunters?
4. Ike's father and uncle were __________.
5. Which of the following does Sam not do after Old Ben is killed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)