|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which relative of Ike's was caught having an affair with a black cook?
(a) Uncle Herbert.
(b) Uncle Hubert.
(c) Uncle McCaslin.
(d) Uncle Morty.
2. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
3. What is the name of the dog Sam is training?
4. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
(a) The Ku Klux Klan.
(b) A third race.
(c) The waterways.
(d) The next generation.
5. What is another reason Ike thinks Sam must be glad his life is almost over?
(a) He had to be a Negro for seventy years.
(b) He had been a slave all his life.
(c) He was in pain all the time.
(d) He had lost an arm in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ike killed?
2. How much does the dog weigh?
3. Ike feels that Boon is a _______________.
4. Which of the men jumps on Old Ben and stabs him?
5. A black man comes to the family farm and declares his intention to marry a black girl named _____________ who lives there.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)