|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boon's greatest vice?
2. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
3. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
4. Why does Sam say this dog will be able to hunt Old Ben?
(a) He is a trained hunting dog.
(b) He is tenacious.
(c) He cannot be tamed.
(d) He is young.
5. Ike recalls a time when he bought ______________.
(a) New boots.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A suede hat.
(d) A wild pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many strangers have shown up in camp to watch the hunt for Old Ben?
2. Both Ike and McCaslin agree that the land is _____________.
3. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
4. Which organization does Ike mention when talking about the South after the Civil War?
5. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)