|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following November, who shoots at Old Ben and draws blood?
(b) Major deSpain.
(c) General Compson.
2. What is the amount of the legacy?
3. What behavior does the dog exhibit?
(a) Throws himself against the door repeatedly.
(b) Paces all day and night.
(c) Chews chair legs.
(d) Never stops growling.
4. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He killed Old Ben.
(b) He made lots of money.
(c) He married a good woman.
(d) His life was almost over.
5. What does Mr. Semmes give Boon as a bonus with the whiskey order?
(a) A keg of beer.
(b) A plug of tobacco.
(c) An extra bottle of whiskey.
(d) A pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
2. At what age can the designated person collect the legacy?
3. What color eyes does the dog have?
4. Many years later, Ike thinks about the incident and realizes that _________ knew what killed the colt.
5. Which of the following is not a topic in the poem that McCaslin reads?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)