|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike notices that the dogs on the hunt can't find _____________.
(a) Their tails.
(b) The trail.
(c) Their way home.
2. Who does Ike think is the father of the slave girl's child?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His stepfather.
3. What is the name of the sawmill with a commissary?
4. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
(a) They have iron clad constitutions.
(b) They are better people than whites.
(c) They have nothing to lose.
(d) They have stronger family ties.
5. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
(a) The shoulder.
(b) The leg.
(c) The arm.
(d) The head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men develops a liking for Lion when the next November hunting trip comes around?
2. What did Boon and Ike make according to Sam's instructions?
3. Who was the man who sold the land to grandfather?
4. Ike and his uncle moved out of their big house and let ___________ move in.
5. Why does Ike throw down his gun during the attack on Old Ben?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)