|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to several of the dogs other than Lion on the hunting trips?
(a) They just ran away and never came back.
(b) They died of old age.
(c) They were attacked by panthers.
(d) They have been killed by Old Ben.
2. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
(b) St. Louis.
3. For what are the men waiting in camp?
(b) Warmer weather.
(c) Fresh horses.
4. McCaslin thinks that the men who wrote the Bible were sometimes ____________.
5. Who owned the land that Ike and McCaslin now own?
(a) Their great grandmother.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Ike and Boon to the railroad line?
2. How did the pony get loose?
3. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
4. Why do Boon and Ike miss the first train back?
5. What is an important motif throughout Chapter 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)