|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at camp to take Ike home?
2. Many years later, Ike thinks that Sam must have been glad about what?
(a) He made lots of money.
(b) He killed Old Ben.
(c) He married a good woman.
(d) His life was almost over.
3. Which relative of Ike's was caught having an affair with a black cook?
(a) Uncle Morty.
(b) Uncle McCaslin.
(c) Uncle Herbert.
(d) Uncle Hubert.
4. How did the pony get loose?
(a) Boon left the gate open.
(b) Old Ben broke down the fence.
(c) Boon let go of the reins.
(d) Boon let him run wild.
5. Sam Fathers learned both pride and ______________ in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ike say that black people will endure?
2. How old is Ike as Chapter 4 begins?
3. Which of the following does Ike not mention when talking about the future of the South?
4. Which one of the men finds the dead colt?
5. To what city do Ike and Boon catch a train?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)