Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Sam have shut in his hut?
a) An Indian.
b) A dog.
c) A child.
d) A woman.
2. Where does Boon's bullet hit the black woman?
a) The leg.
b) The head.
c) The shoulder.
d) The arm.
3. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
a) Has sired 36 cubs.
b) Has one mangled paw.
c) Is a legend because of his destruction.
d) He has a solitary nature.
4. Who is the man who sells the whiskey to Boon and Ike?
a) Mr. Salisbury.
b) Mr. Simpson.
c) Mr. Samuels.
d) Mr. Semmes.
5. Ike feels that Sam is a _____________.
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)