1. What is the bear's name in THE BEAR?
(b) Old Ben.
2. Who is the man that kills Old Ben?
3. Who is the dog that hunts Old Ben?
4. Who is the narrator?
5. Who is the mentor to the narrator?
(a) Sam Feathers.
(b) Sam Fathers.
(c) Sandy Feathers.
(d) Seth Fathers.
6. How old is the narrator of the story?
7. How long has the narrator been hunting?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) All his life.
8. What does Ike say is present on all the hunting trips?
9. In what month is Old Ben killed?
10. The day Old Ben is killed started with _______________.
11. Which of the following is not attributed to Old Ben?
(a) Has one mangled paw.
(b) Has sired 36 cubs.
(c) He has a solitary nature.
(d) Is a legend because of his destruction.
This section contains 3,448 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)