1. What was Antonina's father's occupation?
2. How old was Antonina when her parents were killed?
3. What skill did Antonina's grandmother send her to school to study?
4. What task did Antonina sometimes do in the middle of the night?
5. What kind of tree drew bees to the zoo?
6. What area of the city was directly across the river from the zoo?
7. According to legend, what did the word Poland sound like in Hebrew that made the Jews want to go there?
8. What animal frequently followed Jan around the zoo on his daily bicycle tours?
This section contains 4,431 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)