|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal was Rys's pet named Morys?
2. Who did Jan meet while on a daily bicycle tour of the zoo?
(d) Fox Man.
3. What was the punishment for harboring a Jew?
(a) Public flogging.
(b) An enormous fine.
(c) 20 years in prison.
4. What kind of plant did Antonina see poking through the snow in her garden when she returned to the villa after the war?
(a) Strawberry plant.
(c) Linden tree seedling.
5. Who tells Antonina about Rys's and his friend's plan to sabotage the Germans?
(a) The friend's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent did Fox Man entertain the Guests with?
2. What theory did Lutz Heck reject?
3. Which of the following was one of Lutz Heck's hobbies?
4. Where was Jan shot?
5. What had the boys that Jan discovered hiding in the bushes at the villa done that they needed to hide at the zoo?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)