|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Magdalena at the zoo and gossiped about it?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) A mail carrier.
(c) A Polish zoo guard.
(d) A German soldier.
2. What was Jan collecting in the boxes he placed on shelves in the villa's kitchen?
(b) Springs for his research instruments.
(c) False documents.
(d) Fuses for bombs.
3. When Antonina ventured outside of the store they were sheltered in, what did she see falling from the sky?
(b) Parachutes attached to supplies for the Germans.
4. What was the name of Szymon Tenenbaum's wife?
5. Who sold his own house to purchase apartments to hide Jews in?
(a) Janusz Korczak.
(b) Feliks Cywinski.
(c) Rabbi Shapira.
(d) Samuel Kenigswein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Himmler study before the war?
2. Where was Fox Man given permission to move the fur farm to?
3. Where did Antonina and the children stay when they first returned to Warsaw after the Germans were defeated?
4. How did Jan and Antonina know the German soldier who came to the villa to tell them that Lutz Heck wanted to see them?
5. What did Antonina do to try to draw less attention to the Kenigsweins so they could be moved?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)