|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Antonina's grandmother send her to school to study?
2. Which of the following is an extinct animal that Lutz Heck hoped to re-create?
(a) Saber toothed cat.
(b) Giant sloth.
3. What did Magdalena compare Antonina to when Jan was praising her for managing the situation with the German soldier during the fire at the barracks?
(a) A chimpanzee.
(b) A fox.
(c) A mother badger.
(d) A lioness.
4. What did Antonina feed the Guests that she passed off as pheasant?
5. Who was Danglu Leist?
(a) One of Hitler's top officers.
(b) The Polish vice president of Warsaw.
(c) The German president of Warsaw.
(d) The director of the Berlin Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event were Jan and Antonina preparing for when the war began?
2. What responsibility did Antonina attend to each day at the zoo following her breakfast?
3. Who tells Antonina about Rys's and his friend's plan to sabotage the Germans?
4. Who kept vigil with Rys while he waited for his father to return at curfew?
5. What was explorer Ernst Schafer sent to locate?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)