|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element of zoo design did Lutz Heck advocate for?
(a) Barred cages that made it easy for people to view the animals.
(b) An open safari-like zoo.
(c) Enclosures that resembled the animals' natural habitats.
(d) Small animal enclosures.
2. What animal did Magdalena Gross sculpt as a gift for Jan?
(a) A starling.
(b) A camel.
(c) A bison.
(d) An elephant.
3. What did Antonina do to try to draw less attention to the Kenigsweins so they could be moved?
(a) Disguised them as zoo workers.
(b) Bleached their hair.
(c) Hid them in the cart used to bring vegetable peelings to the zoo to feed the animals.
(d) Moved them one at a time.
4. What was the name of Antonina's children's book about lynxes?
(a) The Wild Lynx.
(c) Tofi and Tufa.
(d) A Lynx Tale.
5. What was Jan collecting in the boxes he placed on shelves in the villa's kitchen?
(a) False documents.
(c) Fuses for bombs.
(d) Springs for his research instruments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept vigil with Rys while he waited for his father to return at curfew?
2. Who tells Antonina about Rys's and his friend's plan to sabotage the Germans?
3. Where did the lynxes that Antonina adopted come from?
4. Where is Szymon Tenenbaum's insect collection today?
5. Where did Ewa Brzuska (Granny) hide Jews who were on their way to other locations?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)