|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Janusz Korczak's real name?
(a) Szymon Tenenbaum.
(b) Maurycy Fraenkel.
(c) Adam Englert.
(d) Henryk Goldszmit.
2. Who did the Zabinskis fire because they were uncertain of the person's trustworthiness?
(a) A zoo guard.
(b) Fox Man.
(c) Rys's tutor.
(d) The housekeeper.
3. Where in the zoo did the Germans build a weapons storehouse?
(a) The Pheasant House.
(b) In the basement of the villa.
(c) The lions' island.
(d) The polar bear enclosure.
4. When Antonina ventured outside of the store they were sheltered in, what did she see falling from the sky?
(d) Parachutes attached to supplies for the Germans.
5. Who were the Sables?
(a) The Fraenkel family.
(b) The Kokot family.
(c) The Kenigswein family.
(d) The Tenenbaum family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of face did Nazi Posters depict Jewish people as having?
2. Who urged the people of Warsaw to accept Poland's surrender peacefully?
3. What condition does the author speculate caused Antonina to be bedridden?
4. What caused Rys to be hospitalized in the winter of 1943?
5. How did Antonina know Regina Kenigswein's father?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)