|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Antonina feed the Guests that she passed off as pheasant?
2. According to legend, what did the word Poland sound like in Hebrew that made the Jews want to go there?
(a) Rest here.
(c) Beautiful garden.
3. What kind of face did Nazi Posters depict Jewish people as having?
4. What percentage of the Orthodox community was lost during World War II?
5. What was the baby elephant's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many calories per day were Jews rationed?
2. What was the name of the rhesus monkey that was stealing babies from other monkeys?
3. What was Maurycy Fraenkel's profession?
4. Who sent fruit and vegetable peelings to the zoo to feed the animals in the fall after Warsaw's surrender?
5. What unusual food did Wicek like to eat?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)