|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran the postal service that started during the German retreat?
(a) Girl Scouts.
(b) Boy Scouts.
(c) Polish women.
(d) Jewish men.
2. Who did Jan meet while on a daily bicycle tour of the zoo?
(c) Fox Man.
3. What was the name of Antonina's children's book about lynxes?
(a) The Wild Lynx.
(b) A Lynx Tale.
(c) Tofi and Tufa.
4. Who ruled Warsaw after the surrender?
(a) Hans Frank.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Lutz Heck.
(d) Adam Englert.
5. Where was Magdalena sent when she finally left the zoo?
(c) Saska Kepa.
(d) To the Zabinski's country home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the director of the slaughterhouse want to turn the zoo into?
2. What did Jan give Antonina that made her think he no longer believed the Uprising could be successful?
3. Who did the German soldier blame for a fire at the barracks on the zoo grounds?
4. How old was Antonina when her parents were killed?
5. Why did Rys tell his mother he knew more about keeping wartime secrets than she did?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)