|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Polish government smuggle money into Poland while they were exiled and based in London?
(a) Through the mail.
(b) With German soldiers who were sympathetic to the Poles.
(c) Strapped to parachutists.
(d) With animals that were sent to the zoo.
2. What kind of animal was Rys's pet named Morys?
3. What was the zoo's cryptonym?
(a) The House Under a Full Moon.
(b) The House Under a Crazy Star.
(c) The Monkey House.
(d) The Lynx House.
4. What did Jan and Antonina do with the dead antelopes, deer, and horses after the initial attack on Warsaw?
(a) Buried them in the garden.
(b) Had them butchered and their meat distributed to the hungry.
(c) Had their meat laced with poison and delivered to the German army.
(d) Left their corpses to rot to deter the German soldiers from moving into the zoo.
5. Who helped Jan to return to Warsaw during the initial battle?
(a) Maurycy Fraenkel.
(b) Lutz Heck.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Adam Englert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fox Man use as a wet nurse for the baby foxes?
2. How did Jan say Antonina was able to convince the German soldier of how the fire at the barracks started?
3. What did Lutz Heck take from the Warsaw Zoo in addition to valuable animals?
4. What animal did Antonina and Rys take to their country home with them?
5. What was Magdalena's profession?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)