|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the racist laws that governed how much Jewish blood a person could have without being "tainted" called?
(a) The Aryan laws.
(b) The Nuremberg laws.
(c) The Himmler laws.
(d) Hitler's Edicts.
2. What did the people of Warsaw gather in the streets to see after Poland surrendered?
(a) The animals escaping from the zoo.
(b) Hitler delivering a speech.
(c) The Polish soldiers being taken to a POW camp.
(d) The German army entering the city.
3. What did Antonina feed the Guests that she passed off as pheasant?
4. What animal did Antonina and Rys take to their country home with them?
(a) A baby badger.
(b) An otter.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A baby lion.
5. What did the director of the slaughterhouse want to turn the zoo into?
(a) A meat processing plant.
(b) A horse farm.
(c) A German herbal plant company.
(d) A training camp for soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ruled Warsaw after the surrender?
2. What was the punishment for harboring a Jew?
3. Where did the lynxes that Antonina adopted come from?
4. Who helped Jan to return to Warsaw during the initial battle?
5. What did Hitler do to justify an attack on Poland?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)