|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cryptonym for the Council to Aid the Jews?
2. What did the Polish vice president suggest the zoo be used for?
(a) An herbal plant company.
(b) A new zoo.
(c) A vegetable garden to feed the locals.
(d) A fur farm.
3. What was the name of Rys's pet rooster?
4. Which of the following was one of Lutz Heck's hobbies?
(b) Collecting insects.
(d) Big game hunting.
5. What was Jan collecting in the boxes he placed on shelves in the villa's kitchen?
(a) Springs for his research instruments.
(b) False documents.
(d) Fuses for bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the baby elephant's name?
2. Who sent fruit and vegetable peelings to the zoo to feed the animals in the fall after Warsaw's surrender?
3. Who did Antonina supposedly remind Lutz Heck of?
4. What was Rys told about the Guests who stayed at the zoo?
5. What was the name of Szymon Tenenbaum's wife?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)