|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many calories per day were Jews rationed?
2. What unusual food did Wicek like to eat?
3. What did Maurycy rename the hamster?
4. What skill did Antonina's grandmother send her to school to study?
5. Why did Magdalena's presence at the villa pose a greater threat to the other Guests?
(a) She often left the villa during the day.
(b) She was prone to taking risks.
(c) She was a gossip.
(d) She was famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal frequently followed Jan around the zoo on his daily bicycle tours?
2. What was the cryptonym for the Council to Aid the Jews?
3. What symbol were Jews forced to wear to identify them as Jews?
4. Who helped Jan to return to Warsaw during the initial battle?
5. What was Maurycy Fraenkel's profession?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)