|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fox Man use as a wet nurse for the baby foxes?
(a) A stuffed animal with bottles attached to it.
(b) A muskrat.
(c) A pig.
(d) His cat.
2. What did Rys find the boys who hid in the Pheasant House surrounded by when he went in to introduce himself?
3. What animal did Magdalena Gross sculpt as a gift for Jan?
(a) A camel.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bison.
(d) A starling.
4. What animal did Jan raise at the zoo to feed German soldiers?
5. Who did the German soldier blame for a fire at the barracks on the zoo grounds?
(c) The Underground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Antonina about Rys's and his friend's plan to sabotage the Germans?
2. What was Jan's cryptonym?
3. How did the Polish government smuggle money into Poland while they were exiled and based in London?
4. Who kept vigil with Rys while he waited for his father to return at curfew?
5. How did Jan say Antonina was able to convince the German soldier of how the fire at the barracks started?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)