|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the Sables?
(a) The Fraenkel family.
(b) The Kokot family.
(c) The Tenenbaum family.
(d) The Kenigswein family.
2. Which of the following was one of Lutz Heck's hobbies?
(a) Big game hunting.
(b) Collecting insects.
3. Who did the Zabinskis fire because they were uncertain of the person's trustworthiness?
(a) Fox Man.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) A zoo guard.
(d) Rys's tutor.
4. How old was Janusz Korczak when the deportations to the death camps began?
5. What book did Antonina and Rys read while Lutz Heck's shooting party was going on at the zoo?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) Tarzan of the Apes.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the Orthodox community was lost during World War II?
2. How did the Polish Underground learn of Treblinka?
3. What print did Antonina prefer for her clothing?
4. What did Lutz Heck take from the Warsaw Zoo in addition to valuable animals?
5. What word was used to refer to a Jewish hiding place that had been discovered?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)