|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did historian Ringelblum hide documents that described what happened in Warsaw during the war?
(a) Inside the wall around the Ghetto.
(b) In boxes kept at the zoo.
(c) Milk churns.
(d) In coffins buried in graveyards.
2. What were Jews passing as Aryans called?
3. What did the orphans call Janusz Korczak?
(a) Pan Doctor.
4. What was the cryptonym for the Council to Aid the Jews?
5. What symbol were Jews forced to wear to identify them as Jews?
(a) The letter J.
(b) The star of David.
(c) A cross.
(d) A picture of a rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the director of the slaughterhouse want to turn the zoo into?
2. What condition does the author speculate caused Antonina to be bedridden?
3. What did Antonina feed the Guests that she passed off as pheasant?
4. Why did Magdalena's presence at the villa pose a greater threat to the other Guests?
5. What did the villa Guests do to let Jan know they did not like the way he was treating Antonina?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)