|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
3. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
4. What happens when zombies get in water?
5. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
2. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
3. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
4. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
5. How does Obdeillah die?
6. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
7. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
8. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
9. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
10. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
Essay Topic 3
How are zombies created, and how does a zombie differ from humans?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)