|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
2. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
3. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
4. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
5. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
2. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
3. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
6. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
7. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
8. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
9. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
10. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 3
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)