|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
2. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
3. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
4. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
5. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
2. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
3. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
4. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
5. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
6. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
7. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
8. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
9. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
10. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)