|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
2. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
3. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
4. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
5. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
2. How does Obdeillah die?
3. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
4. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
5. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
6. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
7. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
8. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
9. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
10. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)