|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
2. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
3. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
4. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
5. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
2. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
3. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
4. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
5. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
8. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
9. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
10. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)