Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)