|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 3
What are three good weapons for fighting zombies, and what are the pros and cons of each of these weapons?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)