|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
2. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
3. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
4. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
5. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
2. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
3. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
4. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
5. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
6. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
7. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
8. How does Obdeillah die?
9. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
10. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 2
How are zombies created, and how does a zombie differ from humans?
Essay Topic 3
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)