|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
2. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
3. Where should someone never enter alone?
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
5. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
2. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
3. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
6. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
7. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
8. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
9. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
10. How does Obdeillah die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)