|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
2. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
3. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
4. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
5. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
3. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
4. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
5. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
6. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
7. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
8. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
9. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
10. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Preparation is a huge theme of this book. Where does this theme appear, and how is it utilized to get an emotional response from the reader?
Essay Topic 3
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)