|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
3. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
4. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
5. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)