|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
2. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
3. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
5. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
2. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
3. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
6. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
7. How does Obdeillah die?
8. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
9. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
10. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 3
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)