|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Desilva from?
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
3. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
4. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
5. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
2. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
3. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
4. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
5. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
6. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
7. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
8. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
9. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
10. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are zombies created, and how does a zombie differ from humans?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)