|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
2. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
3. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
4. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
5. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
2. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
3. How does Obdeillah die?
4. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
5. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
6. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
7. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
8. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
9. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
10. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 2
What are three good weapons for fighting zombies, and what are the pros and cons of each of these weapons?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)