|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
4. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
5. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
2. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
3. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
4. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
5. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
6. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
7. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
8. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
9. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
10. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)