Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
Essay Topic 1
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)