|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Desilva from?
2. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
3. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
4. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
5. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
2. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
3. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
4. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
5. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. How does Obdeillah die?
8. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
9. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
10. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
What are three good weapons for fighting zombies, and what are the pros and cons of each of these weapons?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)