|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
2. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
3. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
4. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
5. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
2. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
3. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
4. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
5. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
6. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
7. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
8. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
9. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
10. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety are two themes that are touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the feeling of the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)