|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
2. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
3. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
4. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
5. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
2. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
3. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
4. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
5. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
8. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
9. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
10. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety are two themes that are touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the feeling of the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)