|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
2. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
3. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
4. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
5. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. How does Obdeillah die?
3. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
6. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
7. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
8. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
9. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
10. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a voodoo zombie, and how does it differ from both humans and viral zombies?
Essay Topic 2
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)