|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
2. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
3. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
4. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
5. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
2. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
3. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
4. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
5. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
8. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
9. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
10. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 2
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)