Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
What are three good weapons for fighting zombies, and what are the pros and cons of each of these weapons?
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)