Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
2. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
3. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
4. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
5. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Preparation is a huge theme of this book. Where does this theme appear, and how is it utilized to get an emotional response from the reader?
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)