|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
2. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
3. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
4. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
5. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Essay Topic 2
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
Essay Topic 3
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)