|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
2. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
3. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
4. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
5. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
2. How does Obdeillah die?
3. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
4. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
5. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
6. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
7. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
8. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
9. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
10. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 2
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)