|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
2. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
3. Where should someone never enter alone?
4. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
5. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
2. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
3. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
4. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
5. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
6. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
7. How does Obdeillah die?
8. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
9. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
10. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 3
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)