|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
2. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
3. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
4. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
5. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
2. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
3. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
4. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
5. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
6. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
7. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
8. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
9. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
10. How does Obdeillah die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the main clues the narrator uses to predict the apocalyptic ending, and how does their significance escape the notice of all the other people researching this subject?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)