|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
2. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
3. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
4. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
5. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
2. How does Obdeillah die?
3. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
4. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
5. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
6. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
7. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
8. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
9. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
10. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)