|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
2. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
3. What is the best weapon in close combat?
4. What kind of supplies should be avoided in the public hiding place of your choice?
5. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
2. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
3. How does radiation affect zombies?
4. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
5. How are zombies similar to humans?
6. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
7. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
8. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
9. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
10. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 3
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)