|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
2. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
3. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
4. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
5. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
3. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
4. How are zombies similar to humans?
5. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
6. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
7. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
8. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
9. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
10. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)