|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
2. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
3. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
4. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
5. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
2. What do zombies die from?
3. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
4. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
5. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
6. How does radiation affect zombies?
7. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
8. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
9. How are zombies similar to humans?
10. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 2
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)