|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
2. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
3. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
4. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
5. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
2. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
3. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
4. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
5. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
6. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
7. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
8. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
9. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
10. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
Essay Topic 2
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety are two themes that are touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the feeling of the narrative?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)