|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
2. How can zombies be killed?
3. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
4. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
5. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
2. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
3. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
4. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
5. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
6. How does radiation affect zombies?
7. How is a voodoo zombie created?
8. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
9. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
10. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)