|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
2. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
3. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
4. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
5. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is a voodoo zombie created?
2. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
3. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
4. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
5. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
6. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
7. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
8. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
9. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
10. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)