|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
2. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
3. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
4. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
5. When do zombies like to hunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
2. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
3. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
4. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
5. How does radiation affect zombies?
6. What do zombies die from?
7. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
8. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
9. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
10. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)