|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
3. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
4. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
2. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
3. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
4. How does Obdeillah die?
5. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
6. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
7. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
8. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
9. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
10. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
Essay Topic 1
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)