|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
2. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
3. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
4. What is the benefit of using slings, bows and arrows?
5. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
2. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
3. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
4. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
5. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
6. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
7. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
8. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
9. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
10. How is a voodoo zombie created?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 2
What are three good weapons for fighting zombies, and what are the pros and cons of each of these weapons?
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)