|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
2. Who creates voodoo zombies?
3. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
4. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
5. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
2. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
3. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
4. How does radiation affect zombies?
5. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
6. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
7. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
8. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
9. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
10. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)