|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
2. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
3. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
4. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
5. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
2. How is a voodoo zombie created?
3. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
4. How are zombies similar to humans?
5. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
6. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
7. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
8. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
9. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
10. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Preparation is a huge theme of this book. Where does this theme appear, and how is it utilized to get an emotional response from the reader?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)