|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
2. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
3. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
4. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
5. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
3. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
4. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
5. What do zombies die from?
6. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
7. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
8. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
9. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
10. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Irony is a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where irony is present, and how do these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)