|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
2. What is the life span of a zombie?
3. How can zombies be killed?
4. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
5. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
2. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
3. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
4. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
5. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
6. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
7. How is a voodoo zombie created?
8. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
9. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
10. What do zombies die from?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
Essay Topic 2
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 3
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)