|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
2. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
3. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
4. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
5. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does radiation affect zombies?
2. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
3. How are zombies similar to humans?
4. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
5. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
6. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
7. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
8. What do zombies die from?
9. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
10. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a voodoo zombie, and how does it differ from both humans and viral zombies?
Essay Topic 2
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 3
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)