|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
2. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
3. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
4. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
5. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
4. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
5. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
6. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
7. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
8. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
9. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
10. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
How are zombies created, and how does a zombie differ from humans?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)