|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
2. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
3. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
4. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
5. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
2. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
3. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
4. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
5. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
6. How are zombies similar to humans?
7. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
8. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
9. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
10. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)