|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
2. What do zombies not fear?
3. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
4. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
5. What is the best weapon in close combat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
2. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
3. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
4. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
5. How does radiation affect zombies?
6. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
7. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
8. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author mix creative fiction and historical accounts to make his fictional account seem more real?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)