|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
2. Who creates voodoo zombies?
3. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
4. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
5. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
2. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
3. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
4. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
5. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
6. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
7. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
8. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
9. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
10. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety are two themes that are touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the feeling of the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)