Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
2. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
3. What is the life span of a zombie?
4. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
5. How can zombies be killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
4. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
5. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
6. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
7. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
8. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
9. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
10. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)