|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. What does electricity do to zombies?
3. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
4. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
5. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
4. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
5. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
6. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
9. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
10. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)