Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What do zombies die from?
3. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
6. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
9. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
10. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
Essay Topic 1
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 2
Preparation is a huge theme of this book. Where does this theme appear, and how is it utilized to get an emotional response from the reader?
Essay Topic 3
Rational thinking and proactive behavior are highly praised by the narrator in this book. How do these attributes affect zombie hunting, and why are they so highly valued by the narrator?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)