|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
2. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
3. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
4. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
5. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
4. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
5. How are zombies similar to humans?
6. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
7. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
8. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
9. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
10. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the twists in this strange subject that surprised you, and why? What led up to those surprising moments?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)