|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
2. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
3. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
4. Who creates voodoo zombies?
5. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does radiation affect zombies?
2. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
3. How are zombies similar to humans?
4. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
5. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
6. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
7. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
8. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
9. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
10. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
What is a voodoo zombie, and how does it differ from both humans and viral zombies?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)