Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What do zombies die from?
3. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
6. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
9. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
10. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
What is a voodoo zombie, and how does it differ from both humans and viral zombies?
Essay Topic 3
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)