|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
2. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
3. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
4. What is the best weapon in close combat?
5. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
2. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
3. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
4. How is a voodoo zombie created?
5. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
6. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
7. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
8. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
9. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
10. How are zombies similar to humans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The narration style used in this book is rather unique. How does it differ from other books in this genre, and what does the author sacrifice to keep it unique?
Essay Topic 2
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 3
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)