|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
2. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
3. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
4. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
5. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
2. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
3. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
4. How does radiation affect zombies?
5. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
6. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
7. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
8. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
9. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
10. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 2
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 3
The narrator is a very objective observer of this subject matter. How does this objectivity in his writing and observation affect the feeling of the book?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)