|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
2. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
3. What does a zombie not need to survive?
4. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
5. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
3. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
4. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
5. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
6. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
7. How does radiation affect zombies?
8. What do zombies die from?
9. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
10. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
How is a zombie killed, and what kind of symbolism lies in this kind of destruction?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)