|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
2. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
3. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
4. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
5. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
2. How are zombies similar to humans?
3. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
4. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
5. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
6. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
7. How does Obdeillah die?
8. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
9. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
10. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
Essay Topic 1
What is a voodoo zombie, and how does it differ from both humans and viral zombies?
Essay Topic 2
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 3
Panic and Impulsiveness are big themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they change the narrative style in those sections?
This section contains 1,153 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)