|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
2. Who creates voodoo zombies?
3. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
4. What does electricity do to zombies?
5. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
2. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
3. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
4. How are zombies similar to humans?
5. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
6. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
7. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
8. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
9. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
10. How is a voodoo zombie created?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
How are zombies created, and how does a zombie differ from humans?
Essay Topic 3
Preparation is a huge theme of this book. Where does this theme appear, and how is it utilized to get an emotional response from the reader?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)