|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. What is the life span of a zombie?
3. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
4. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
5. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
2. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
3. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
4. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
5. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
6. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
7. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
8. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
9. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
10. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book is a satire on society. Where does this satirical tone appear, and what societal figures are being attacked by the author?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use description to bring attention to some of the deeper and hidden themes in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)