|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
2. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
3. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
4. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
5. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
2. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
3. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
4. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
5. How is a voodoo zombie created?
6. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
7. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
8. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
9. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
10. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the author say is the greatest weapon against zombies, and how does this idea of his differ from the vast majority of thinking.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the apocalyptic world that the author warns about in this book, and how to survive in it.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)