|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Traveling with a group.
(b) Being well-rested.
(c) All of these answers.
(d) Knowing the terrain.
2. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Open clearings.
(b) Hollow trees.
(c) Tree branches.
3. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) High elevations.
(b) Harsh environments.
(c) Frigid tundra.
(d) Coast land.
4. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(b) Psychological distractions.
(c) Herbal remedies.
5. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon arrested for?
2. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
3. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
4. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
5. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
2. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
3. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
4. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
5. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
6. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
7. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
8. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
9. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
10. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)