|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon's occupation?
(a) African guide.
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A long pole.
(b) A hammer.
(c) An ax.
(d) A shovel.
4. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The bottoms dragged.
(b) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(c) The humans placed on boats.
(d) The water should be drained.
5. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Runaway slaves.
(c) Angry missionaries.
(d) Union soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
2. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
3. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
4. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
5. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
2. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
3. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
4. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
5. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
6. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
7. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
8. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
9. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
10. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)