|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
(a) Fast moving rivers.
(d) Open sea.
2. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
(a) A factory.
(b) A nuclear power plant.
(c) A farming village.
(d) The royal embassy.
3. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Side roads and alleys.
(b) The freeways.
(c) The sewers.
(d) Main streets.
4. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
(a) An assurance that no infected civilians remain.
(b) Stationed targeters.
(c) Extensive cleanup.
(d) Legal assistance.
5. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
(a) Social problems.
(b) The remoteness of the area.
(c) The military.
(d) The zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
2. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
3. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
4. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
5. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
2. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
3. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
4. How does Obdeillah die?
5. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
6. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
7. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
8. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
9. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
10. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)