|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
(a) Find an escape route.
(b) Listen for sounds.
(c) Make your presence known.
(d) Have back-up.
2. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The early morning.
(b) The night time.
(c) The day.
(d) The early evening.
3. What best preserves zombies?
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(b) Log barriers.
(d) Plastic wrap.
5. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) An escape route.
(b) A safe haven.
(c) A stockpile of weapons.
(d) Attracting zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
3. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
4. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
5. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)