|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
2. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are unpredictable.
(d) They are slow.
3. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
4. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A long pole.
(c) An ax.
(d) A hammer.
5. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The humidity.
(b) The fertile soil.
(c) The prevalence of disease.
(d) The heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
2. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
3. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
4. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
5. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)