|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon arrested for?
(c) Spreading rumors.
2. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
3. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(c) Walking slowly.
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is destructive.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) It is harmful to humans.
5. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Armored Car Strategy.
(c) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(d) The Tank Strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
4. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
5. What is Simon's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Obdeillah die?
2. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
3. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
4. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
5. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
6. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
7. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
8. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
9. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
10. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)