|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
2. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They sink.
(b) They panic.
(c) They float.
(d) They dissolve.
3. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
4. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Angry missionaries.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
5. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Small planes.
(c) Commercial jets.
(d) Hang gliders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
2. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
3. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
4. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
5. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
2. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
3. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
4. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
5. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
6. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
7. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
8. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)