|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It does not kill them alone.
(b) It is destructive.
(c) It is harmful to humans.
(d) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
2. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 months.
3. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are unpredictable.
(b) They are slow.
(c) They have to stay close to shore.
(d) They are noisy.
4. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They are small.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They need fuel.
5. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He was beheaded by his crew.
(b) He was thrown overboard.
(c) He was eaten by zombies.
(d) He shot himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
2. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
3. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
4. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
5. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
2. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
3. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
4. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
5. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
6. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
7. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
8. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
9. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
10. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)