|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) The freeways.
(b) The sewers.
(c) Main streets.
(d) Side roads and alleys.
2. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(b) Eating bad fish.
(c) Sins of the people.
(d) A strange virus.
3. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
(a) A factory.
(b) A nuclear power plant.
(c) A farming village.
(d) The royal embassy.
4. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The bottoms dragged.
(b) The humans placed on boats.
(c) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(d) The water should be drained.
5. What is Simon arrested for?
(c) Spreading rumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon's occupation?
2. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
3. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
4. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
5. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
2. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
3. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
4. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
5. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
6. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
7. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
8. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)