|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Desilva from?
2. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Luring Strategy.
(b) The Tower Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
3. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They float.
(b) They sink.
(c) They dissolve.
(d) They panic.
4. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Low visibility.
(b) Boggy areas.
(c) Shallow waters.
(d) Snakes and other critters.
5. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Commercial jets.
(c) Small planes.
(d) Hang gliders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
2. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
3. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
4. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
5. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
2. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
3. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
4. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
5. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
6. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
7. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
8. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
9. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
10. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)