Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) It is destructive.
(c) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
2. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(b) The Armored Car Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Stampede Strategy.
3. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are unpredictable.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They are slow.
4. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He pierced their heads.
(b) He buried them.
(c) He beheaded them.
(d) He burned them.
5. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The night time.
(b) The early morning.
(c) The day.
(d) The early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
2. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
3. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
4. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
5. What is Simon's occupation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)