|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(c) Finding a pilot.
(d) The noise and lights.
2. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
(a) Legal assistance.
(b) An assurance that no infected civilians remain.
(c) Extensive cleanup.
(d) Stationed targeters.
3. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Hang gliders.
(b) Small planes.
(c) Commercial jets.
4. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Main streets.
(b) The freeways.
(c) Side roads and alleys.
(d) The sewers.
5. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
(a) A nuclear power plant.
(b) The royal embassy.
(c) A factory.
(d) A farming village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
2. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
3. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
4. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
5. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
2. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
3. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
4. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
5. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
6. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
7. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
8. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
9. How does Obdeillah die?
10. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)