|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) Attracting zombies.
(b) An escape route.
(c) A stockpile of weapons.
(d) A safe haven.
2. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Knowing the terrain.
(b) Traveling with a group.
(c) All of these answers.
(d) Being well-rested.
3. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(a) Log barriers.
(c) Plastic wrap.
4. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(c) Walking slowly.
5. What is Simon arrested for?
(a) Spreading rumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
2. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
3. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
4. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
5. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
2. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
3. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
4. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
5. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
6. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
7. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
8. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
9. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
10. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)