|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) A safe haven.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) An escape route.
(d) Attracting zombies.
2. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) The Redwood Tree Park.
(b) Joshua Tree National Monument.
(c) Hollywood Hills.
(d) Yosemite National Forest.
3. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
(a) An infallible water source.
(b) A shark population.
(c) A natural harbor or reef.
(d) A well-accessible pier.
4. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Flat roof tops.
(b) Abandoned cars.
(d) Park benches.
5. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
2. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
3. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
4. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
5. What is Simon's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
3. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
4. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
5. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
6. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
7. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
8. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)