|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these skills will be most important when starting over in a zombie world?
(c) Medical skills.
2. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Boggy areas.
(b) Snakes and other critters.
(c) Shallow waters.
(d) Low visibility.
3. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An ax.
(c) A long pole.
(d) A hammer.
4. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The early morning.
(b) The day.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The night time.
5. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(a) The noise and lights.
(d) Finding a pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
2. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
3. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
4. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
5. Where should someone never enter alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
2. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
3. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
4. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
5. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
6. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
7. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
8. How does Obdeillah die?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)