|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 8 days.
2. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Angry missionaries.
(b) Runaway slaves.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Union soldiers.
3. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He beheaded them.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He pierced their heads.
(d) He buried them.
4. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
5. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(b) The Stampede Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
2. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
3. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
4. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
5. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
2. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
3. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
4. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
5. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
6. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
7. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
8. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
9. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
10. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)