|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) Hollywood Hills.
(b) The Redwood Tree Park.
(c) Yosemite National Forest.
(d) Joshua Tree National Monument.
2. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Union soldiers.
(b) Runaway slaves.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Angry missionaries.
3. What is Simon's occupation?
(a) African guide.
4. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) An escape route.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) A safe haven.
(d) Attracting zombies.
5. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(d) Walking slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
2. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
3. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
4. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
5. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
2. How does Obdeillah die?
3. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
4. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
5. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
6. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
7. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
8. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
9. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
10. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)