|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
2. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) Yosemite National Forest.
(b) Joshua Tree National Monument.
(c) The Redwood Tree Park.
(d) Hollywood Hills.
3. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Luring Strategy.
(c) The Tower Strategy.
(d) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
4. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(a) Airborne troops.
(d) Fish finders.
5. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
2. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
3. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
4. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
5. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
2. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
3. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
4. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
5. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
6. How does Obdeillah die?
7. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
8. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
9. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
10. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)