|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Father Andrew.
(b) Abbe Altius.
(c) Pastor Alfred.
(d) Reverend Andre.
2. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Main streets.
(b) The freeways.
(c) The sewers.
(d) Side roads and alleys.
3. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Runaway slaves.
(d) Union soldiers.
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) It is destructive.
5. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
2. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
3. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
4. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
5. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)