|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tower Strategy.
(b) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(c) The Luring Strategy.
(d) The Tank Strategy.
2. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They sink.
(b) They float.
(c) They dissolve.
(d) They panic.
3. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) The Redwood Tree Park.
(b) Yosemite National Forest.
(c) Joshua Tree National Monument.
(d) Hollywood Hills.
4. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
(a) Find an escape route.
(b) Have back-up.
(c) Make your presence known.
(d) Listen for sounds.
5. Where is Desilva from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
2. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
3. What is Simon arrested for?
4. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
5. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
2. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
3. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
4. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
5. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
6. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
7. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
8. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
9. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
10. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)