|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Harsh environments.
(b) Coast land.
(c) High elevations.
(d) Frigid tundra.
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(b) Abandoned cars.
(c) Flat roof tops.
(d) Park benches.
3. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A flare.
(b) A knife.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A cleaning kit.
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(b) It does not kill them alone.
(c) It is destructive.
(d) It is harmful to humans.
5. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
(a) Make your presence known.
(b) Have back-up.
(c) Listen for sounds.
(d) Find an escape route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
2. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
3. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
4. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
5. Where should someone never enter alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
2. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
3. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
4. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
5. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
8. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
9. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
10. How does Obdeillah die?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)