|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They cannot be steered well.
(b) They travel low to the ground.
(c) They need attention at all times during the day.
(d) They are noisy.
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(b) Fish finders.
(d) Airborne troops.
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(b) Plastic wrap.
(d) Log barriers.
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) High elevations.
(b) Harsh environments.
(c) Frigid tundra.
(d) Coast land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
2. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
3. Where is Desilva from?
4. Where should someone never enter alone?
5. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)