|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 10 years.
2. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
3. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are small.
(d) They need fuel.
4. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) The Redwood Tree Park.
(b) Yosemite National Forest.
(c) Hollywood Hills.
(d) Joshua Tree National Monument.
5. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Log barriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
2. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
3. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
4. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
5. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
2. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
3. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
4. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
5. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
6. How does Obdeillah die?
7. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
8. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
9. What is the first thing that should be done when getting to the designed place of the new civilization?
10. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)