|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
2. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
(a) A farming village.
(b) The royal embassy.
(c) A factory.
(d) A nuclear power plant.
3. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Union soldiers.
(c) Runaway slaves.
(d) Angry missionaries.
4. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Knowing the terrain.
(b) All of these answers.
(c) Traveling with a group.
(d) Being well-rested.
5. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
2. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
3. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
4. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
5. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
2. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
3. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
4. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
5. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
6. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
7. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
8. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
9. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
10. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)