|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
(a) The survivors must be checked for cuts.
(b) The corpse must be destroyed.
(c) The area must be secured.
(d) The group should get some rest.
2. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
(a) Bite marks.
3. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Main streets.
(b) The freeways.
(c) The sewers.
(d) Side roads and alleys.
4. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They need attention at all times during the day.
(b) They cannot be steered well.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They travel low to the ground.
5. Which of these skills will be most important when starting over in a zombie world?
(b) Medical skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
2. Where is Desilva from?
3. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
4. What is Simon's occupation?
5. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
2. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
3. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
4. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
5. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
6. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
7. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
8. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
9. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
10. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)