|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
2. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) Zombies cannot swim.
(b) They are hard to get to.
(c) They are dry and hot.
(d) They have lots of natural resources.
3. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The fertile soil.
(b) The humidity.
(c) The heat.
(d) The prevalence of disease.
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is destructive.
(b) It is harmful to humans.
(c) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
5. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Reverend Andre.
(b) Abbe Altius.
(c) Father Andrew.
(d) Pastor Alfred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
2. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
3. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
4. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
5. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is involved in the Motorized Sweep Strategy of Attack?
2. What precautions should be made when hunting zombies underwater?
3. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
4. What are the benefits of traveling in a forest while escaping from a zombie attack?
5. What does Jan Vanderhaven discover?
6. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
7. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
8. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
9. How does Obdeillah die?
10. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)