|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
2. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
(a) A natural harbor or reef.
(b) A well-accessible pier.
(c) A shark population.
(d) An infallible water source.
3. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The heat.
(b) The fertile soil.
(c) The prevalence of disease.
(d) The humidity.
4. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An ax.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A long pole.
5. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To scout the area.
(b) To kill invaders.
(c) To get directions.
(d) To get supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
2. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
3. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
4. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
5. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jacob Tailor tries to make a movie in Siberia?
2. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
3. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
4. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
5. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
6. How did Dr. Ibrahim find most of his information about zombies?
7. How can someone track zombies through a forest?
8. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
9. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
10. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)