|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Simon's occupation?
(d) African guide.
2. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(b) Walking slowly.
3. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
4. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(a) Finding a pilot.
(b) The noise and lights.
5. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Good soil and water.
(b) Wood and water.
(c) Flat land and vegetation.
(d) Food and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
2. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
3. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
4. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
5. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
2. What should be done after the danger of zombies has finally passed?
3. What should be done if zombies make their way to the open ocean?
4. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
5. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
6. How can one protect oneself when fighting zombies in a hilly area?
7. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
8. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
9. How does Obdeillah die?
10. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)