Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Long dead flesh.
(b) Living flesh.
(c) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(d) Furry flesh.
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(b) Shopping centers.
(d) Office buildings.
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A broad sword.
(b) A cross bow.
(c) A spear.
(d) A trench spike.
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) They are not accurate.
(b) They are easily dodged.
(c) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(d) They are not powerful enough.
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(a) Boiling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
2. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
3. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
4. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
5. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What do zombies die from?
3. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
4. What should a group in a new area continue to do once their new colony is established?
5. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
6. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. Why are swamps so difficult to hunt zombies in?
9. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
10. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)