|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(c) Office buildings.
(d) Shopping centers.
2. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(b) Crow bars.
(c) Car jacks.
3. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Loose and light clothing.
(b) Tight-fitting clothing.
(c) Warm and durable.
(d) Athletic wear.
4. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
(a) Jon Vanhalen.
(b) Jam Vinderholen.
(c) Jim Valholden.
(d) Jan Vanderhaven.
5. How can zombies be killed?
(a) Their hearts must be stopped.
(b) Their skin must be rotted.
(c) Their brains must be destroyed.
(d) They must be starved to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
2. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
3. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
4. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
5. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
3. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
4. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
5. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
6. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
7. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
8. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
9. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
10. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)