|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
2. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Thrown in prison.
(b) Buried alive.
(c) Burnt at the stake.
(d) Bound and locked up.
3. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are lots of stocked supplies.
(b) There are storage places to hide.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are security measures in place.
5. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(c) Self discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
2. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
3. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
4. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
5. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
2. What do zombies die from?
3. How are zombies similar to humans?
4. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
5. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
6. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
7. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
8. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
9. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
10. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)