|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best weapon in close combat?
2. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
(a) Feel pain.
3. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The brain.
(b) The spine.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The eyes.
4. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Slowing down.
(b) Feeling safe.
(c) Making stops.
(d) Thinking the zombies are slow.
5. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(b) Causing distractions.
(c) Opening doors.
(d) Making holes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
2. Why are mummies never zombies?
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
4. What range is good for shotgun usage?
5. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
2. How is a voodoo zombie created?
3. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
4. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
5. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
6. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
7. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
8. What do zombies die from?
9. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
10. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)