|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) The weapons available.
(b) The way to get to the higher levels.
(c) An escape route.
(d) A personal place to hide.
2. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(d) Maps and flares.
3. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) The sinks.
(b) A rain barrel.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) Bottles of water.
4. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Crushing the brain.
(b) Cutting the neck.
(c) Bruising the chest.
(d) Dazing the zombie.
5. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It makes one more vulnerable.
(b) It slows you down.
(c) It is loud.
(d) It is shiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
2. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
3. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
4. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
5. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
2. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
3. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
4. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
5. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
6. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
7. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
8. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
9. What do zombies die from?
10. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)