|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
(b) Cross bows.
2. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) Social conflicts.
(b) Multiple entries.
(c) More noise and distraction.
(d) Lots of children to protect.
3. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) High tech prisons.
(b) Older prisons.
(c) Small prisons.
(d) Solitary prisons.
4. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
5. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Humans and zombies.
(c) Living and inanimate objects.
(d) The dead and the alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
2. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
3. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
4. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
5. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
2. How did the French Foreign Legion survive their first experience with zombies?
3. What should each person in a group carry with them when hunting zombies?
4. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
5. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
6. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
7. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
8. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
9. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
10. What should a zombie hunting party do when approaching a building?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)