|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
(a) A blow to the head.
(b) The injections.
(c) Lack of oxygen.
(d) The neurotoxin.
2. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
3. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) A rain barrel.
(b) The bathtub.
(c) Bottles of water.
(d) The sinks.
4. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(b) Meditation and prayer.
(c) Electric shock.
(d) Genetic weapons.
5. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The head.
(b) The heart.
(c) The back.
(d) The gut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
2. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
3. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
4. What range is good for shotgun usage?
5. What does a zombie not need to survive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
2. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
3. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
4. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
5. How are zombies similar to humans?
6. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
7. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
8. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
9. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
10. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)