|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They lived in dry climates.
(b) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(c) They were tightly bound.
(d) Their brains are removed.
2. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(c) Dirt paths.
3. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(a) Boiling water.
4. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A cross bow.
(b) A spear.
(c) A broad sword.
(d) A trench spike.
5. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
(b) Falling from high levels.
(c) Friendly fire.
(d) Fire and flames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
3. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
4. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
5. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
4. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
5. How are zombies similar to humans?
6. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
7. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
8. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
9. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
10. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)