|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Slowly walk away from it.
(b) Run for cover.
(c) Hide within the vehicle.
(d) Try to fix the vehicle.
2. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The brain.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The spine.
3. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
4. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
(a) They have great accuracy.
(b) They can also be used for hand-to-hand combat.
(c) They can be put together and taken apart.
(d) They are easily silenced.
5. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(a) Crow bars.
(c) Car jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
3. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
4. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
5. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
3. How is a voodoo zombie created?
4. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
5. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
6. What is the best vehicle to escape from a zombie attack in, and why?
7. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
8. What does the author credit with the rising number of reported zombie sightings?
9. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
10. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)