|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
2. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
3. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
4. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
5. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(b) There are too many windows.
(c) They become crowded.
(d) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
2. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
3. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
4. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
5. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
3. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
4. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
5. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
6. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
7. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
8. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
9. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
10. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)