|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
(b) Getting lost.
(c) Getting caught.
2. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(b) Pickup trucks.
(c) Armored cars.
3. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Small markets with steel gates.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
(d) Schools with two stories.
4. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
(b) Hand to hand.
5. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They were tightly bound.
(b) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(c) Their brains are removed.
(d) They lived in dry climates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
2. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
3. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
4. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
5. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
2. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
3. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
4. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
5. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
6. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
7. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
8. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
9. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
10. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)