|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does electricity do to zombies?
(a) Angers them.
(b) Paralyzes them.
(c) Energizes them.
(d) Kills them.
2. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
3. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) There are more supplies.
(b) There is a small community.
(c) There are more places to hide.
(d) There are less entries to protect.
4. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) They have little to no defenses in place.
(c) There are too many entrances.
(d) There is too much noise.
5. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Tight-fitting clothing.
(b) Loose and light clothing.
(c) Athletic wear.
(d) Warm and durable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
2. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
3. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
4. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
5. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
2. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
3. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
4. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
5. What happens at a Siberian prison concerning zombies, and how is this event covered up?
6. What do zombies die from?
7. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
8. How long after establishing your colony is it safe to send out a search party, and what should be done if they do not return?
9. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
10. How does Obdeillah die?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)