|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
(a) A quiet group.
(b) A large group.
(c) A young group.
(d) A small group.
2. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
3. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Small markets with steel gates.
(b) Schools with two stories.
(d) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
4. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The gut.
(b) The back.
(c) The heart.
(d) The head.
5. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(b) They kill through shrapnel.
(c) They only cause confusion.
(d) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
2. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
3. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
4. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
5. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
2. How is a voodoo zombie created?
3. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
4. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
5. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
6. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
7. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
8. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
9. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
10. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)