|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The heart.
(b) The gut.
(c) The head.
(d) The back.
2. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They are heavy.
(b) They are not accurate.
(c) They need ammunition.
(d) They require training to use.
4. What is the best weapon in close combat?
5. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Tight-fitting clothing.
(b) Loose and light clothing.
(c) Warm and durable.
(d) Athletic wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
2. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
3. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
4. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
5. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
2. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
3. How are zombies similar to humans?
4. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
5. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
6. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
7. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
8. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
9. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
10. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)