|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(a) Injections to nervous points.
(b) Strange chants.
(c) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
2. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) Solitary prisons.
(b) Small prisons.
(c) High tech prisons.
(d) Older prisons.
3. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few years.
(d) A few months.
4. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
(c) Cross bows.
5. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) They become crowded.
(b) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(c) There are too many windows.
(d) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
2. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
3. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
4. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
5. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
2. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
3. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
4. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
5. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
6. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
7. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
8. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
9. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
10. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)