|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
2. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) They need fuel.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) The lights attract zombies.
(d) They have limited space.
3. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) They can be easily defended.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
(d) Not many people will go there.
4. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Dazing the zombie.
(b) Crushing the brain.
(c) Cutting the neck.
(d) Bruising the chest.
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
2. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
3. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
4. What range is good for shotgun usage?
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
3. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
4. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
5. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
6. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
7. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
8. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
9. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
10. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)