|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(a) Fire extinguishers.
(c) Black-out covers for windows.
(d) Air purifiers.
2. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(d) Self discipline.
3. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Cold and dry climates.
(b) Warm and dry climates.
(c) Warm and wet climates.
(d) Cold and wet climates.
4. What does a zombie not need to survive?
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
2. How can zombies be killed?
3. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
4. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
5. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
2. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
3. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
4. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
5. What do zombies die from?
6. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
7. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
8. How is a voodoo zombie created?
9. How are zombies similar to humans?
10. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)