|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
(a) The injections.
(b) Lack of oxygen.
(c) The neurotoxin.
(d) A blow to the head.
2. What does electricity do to zombies?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Energizes them.
(c) Angers them.
(d) Paralyzes them.
3. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) During the night.
(b) During the day.
(c) During the climax of the attack.
(d) When the attack is winding down.
4. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
(a) 12 seconds.
(b) 18 seconds.
(c) 9 seconds.
(d) 15 seconds.
5. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
(a) 21 hours.
(b) 22 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 23 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
2. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
3. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
4. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
5. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
2. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
3. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
4. How is a voodoo zombie created?
5. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
6. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
7. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
8. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
9. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
10. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)