|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(b) There are too many windows.
(c) They become crowded.
(d) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
2. What kind of supplies should be avoided in the public hiding place of your choice?
(a) Fire escapes that cannot be destroyed.
(b) Heavy machinery.
(c) Alarms and lights.
(d) Large windows.
3. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Good diet and exercise.
(b) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(c) Keeping your hair short.
(d) Controlling your emotions.
4. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
(b) Hand to hand.
5. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Athletic wear.
(b) Warm and durable.
(c) Tight-fitting clothing.
(d) Loose and light clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
2. What does a zombie not need to survive?
3. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
4. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
5. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should people never enter the sewers when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
3. How is the major zombie attack on the Island of St. Lucia explained away?
4. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
5. What is the best kind of water vehicle to use for escape?
6. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
7. How are zombies similar to humans?
8. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
9. What are the pros and cons of using planes to escape a zombie attack?
10. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)