|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They lived in dry climates.
(b) Their brains are removed.
(c) They were tightly bound.
(d) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
2. When do zombies like to hunt?
(b) Just after they are animated.
(c) At night.
(d) At meal times.
3. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 24 inches.
4. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Get more than one.
(b) Learn to fight against other weapons.
(c) Get training in it.
(d) Find a way to hide it.
5. What do zombies not fear?
(b) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
2. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
3. What is the best weapon in close combat?
4. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
5. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
2. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
3. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
4. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
5. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
6. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
7. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
8. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
9. What do zombies die from?
10. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)