|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
2. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
(a) All windows must have shatter-proof glass.
(b) Farm utensils must be kept inside the enclosure.
(c) Bars must be installed on the windows.
(d) Outer staircases must be destroyed.
3. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Drown it.
4. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) In big city areas.
(b) At sea.
(c) In rural settings.
(d) In third world countries.
5. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) They have limited space.
(b) The lights attract zombies.
(c) They need fuel.
(d) They are noisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classes of zombie attacks does the author recognize?
2. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
3. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
4. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
5. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
2. Why are places near the water good defense places during zombie attacks?
3. What are the pros and cons of using a pistol as a weapon against zombies?
4. How is a voodoo zombie created?
5. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
6. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
7. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
8. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
9. What do zombies die from?
10. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)