|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
2. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Bound and locked up.
(b) Burnt at the stake.
(c) Thrown in prison.
(d) Buried alive.
3. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(c) Pickup trucks.
(d) Armored cars.
4. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(b) Meditation and prayer.
(c) Electric shock.
(d) Genetic weapons.
5. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
2. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
3. How can zombies be killed?
4. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
5. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
2. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
3. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
4. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
5. What do zombies die from?
6. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
7. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
8. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
9. How is one supposed to use a blunt instrument when fighting zombies?
10. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)