|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
2. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
3. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Other humans.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) African sorcerers.
(d) Men with deep voices.
4. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(b) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
(c) Injections to nervous points.
(d) Strange chants.
5. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) There are less entries to protect.
(b) There are more places to hide.
(c) There are more supplies.
(d) There is a small community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
2. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
3. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
4. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
5. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
2. What kinds of things should someone consider when looking for a place to hide during a zombie attack?
3. What do zombies die from?
4. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
5. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
6. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
7. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
8. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
9. What does the author suggest doing to best be prepared to fight zombies?
10. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)