|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
2. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Making stops.
(b) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(c) Slowing down.
(d) Feeling safe.
3. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The spine.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The brain.
4. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) During the climax of the attack.
(b) During the day.
(c) When the attack is winding down.
(d) During the night.
5. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) A phone.
(b) A siren or alarm.
(c) A can opener.
(d) A flash light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
2. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
4. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
5. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
2. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
3. How is a voodoo zombie created?
4. How are zombies similar to humans?
5. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
6. What is the best small weapon to use against zombies, and how is it to be used?
7. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
8. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
9. What are the pros and cons of using explosives in a fight against zombies?
10. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)