|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
2. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Men with deep voices.
(b) African sorcerers.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Viral zombies.
3. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) They are easily dodged.
(b) They are not accurate.
(c) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(d) They are not powerful enough.
5. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
2. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
3. How many classes of zombie attacks does the author recognize?
4. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
5. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the best place to hide when in the midst of a Class 1 zombie attack?
2. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
3. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
4. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
5. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
6. How does radiation affect zombies?
7. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
8. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
9. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
10. What are the benefits of hiding in an apartment complex during a zombie attack?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)