|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They need ammunition.
(b) They are not accurate.
(c) They require training to use.
(d) They are heavy.
2. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
(a) They use more gas.
(b) They are not protective in crashes.
(c) They are louder.
(d) They do not have off-road capabilites as most people think.
3. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
(a) 9 seconds.
(b) 12 seconds.
(c) 18 seconds.
(d) 15 seconds.
4. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
(a) They have great accuracy.
(b) They are easily silenced.
(c) They can also be used for hand-to-hand combat.
(d) They can be put together and taken apart.
5. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(a) Meditation and prayer.
(b) Genetic weapons.
(d) Electric shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
2. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
3. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
2. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
3. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
4. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
5. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
6. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
9. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
10. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)