|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
(c) Hand to hand.
2. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Long dead flesh.
(b) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(c) Furry flesh.
(d) Living flesh.
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A spear.
(b) A trench spike.
(c) A cross bow.
(d) A broad sword.
4. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
(a) Your body.
(b) Something you are comfortable with.
(c) Something long.
(d) Your mind.
5. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Schools with two stories.
(b) Small markets with steel gates.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
2. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
3. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
4. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
5. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
2. What is the danger in decapitating zombies?
3. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
4. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
5. Why are acids and poisons not useful when fighting zombies?
6. How does radiation affect zombies?
7. Why are older military weapons a good choice for fighting zombies?
8. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
9. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
10. Why are hospitals not a great place to hide during a zombie attack?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)