|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
(a) 12 seconds.
(b) 18 seconds.
(c) 15 seconds.
(d) 9 seconds.
2. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Metal siding.
(d) Chain link.
3. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) There is a small community.
(b) There are more supplies.
(c) There are more places to hide.
(d) There are less entries to protect.
4. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) Solitary prisons.
(b) Older prisons.
(c) Small prisons.
(d) High tech prisons.
5. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(b) Air purifiers.
(c) Black-out covers for windows.
(d) Fire extinguishers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
2. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
3. What is the benefit of using slings, bows and arrows?
4. What is the best weapon in close combat?
5. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
2. What should groups avoid doing while escaping a zombie attack?
3. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
4. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
5. What kind of fence is most useful against a zombie attack?
6. How do voodoo zombies differ from viral zombies?
7. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
8. What should one do before escaping a fortress during a zombie attack?
9. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
10. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)