|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(a) Dirt paths.
2. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Try to fix the vehicle.
(b) Run for cover.
(c) Hide within the vehicle.
(d) Slowly walk away from it.
3. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Cutting the neck.
(b) Dazing the zombie.
(c) Crushing the brain.
(d) Bruising the chest.
4. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
5. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
(a) The roof.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
2. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
3. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
4. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
5. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How safe are cemeteries during zombie attacks?
2. What classifies a Class Four zombie invasion?
3. What do zombies die from?
4. What should someone in a single-story house do in the event of a surprise zombie attack?
5. How are zombies similar to humans?
6. Why is armor not suggested when fighting zombies?
7. What are the drawbacks of using a vehicle to escape an attack in?
8. Why are machine guns not good weapons to use when fighting zombies?
9. What are crossbows good for when fighting zombies?
10. What does a minor zombie attack involve?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)