|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(b) Commercial jets.
(c) Hang gliders.
(d) Small planes.
2. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Open clearings.
(b) Hollow trees.
(c) Tree branches.
3. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 12 days.
4. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
(a) A natural harbor or reef.
(b) A shark population.
(c) An infallible water source.
(d) A well-accessible pier.
5. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
6. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) It is destructive.
(c) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
7. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) The sewers.
(b) The freeways.
(c) Main streets.
(d) Side roads and alleys.
8. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They panic.
(b) They dissolve.
(c) They float.
(d) They sink.
9. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
10. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
(a) The weapon stockpile.
(b) The retreat base.
(c) The escape route.
(d) The other members of the team.
11. Which of these skills will be most important when starting over in a zombie world?
(d) Medical skills.
12. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Traveling with a group.
(b) Knowing the terrain.
(c) All of these answers.
(d) Being well-rested.
13. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(a) Food and supplies.
(b) Maps and directions.
(d) Dead humans.
14. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
15. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(a) Herbal remedies.
(b) Psychological distractions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon arrested for?
2. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
3. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
4. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
5. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)