|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
2. What best preserves zombies?
3. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(a) Using the bus.
(d) Walking on foot.
4. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(a) Food and supplies.
(b) Maps and directions.
(d) Dead humans.
5. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(a) Fish finders.
(b) Airborne troops.
6. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The fertile soil.
(b) The humidity.
(c) The heat.
(d) The prevalence of disease.
7. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Armored Car Strategy.
(d) The Cut and Run Strategy.
8. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(c) The noise and lights.
(d) Finding a pilot.
9. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They sink.
(b) They float.
(c) They panic.
(d) They dissolve.
10. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Reverend Andre.
(b) Father Andrew.
(c) Abbe Altius.
(d) Pastor Alfred.
11. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Shallow waters.
(b) Snakes and other critters.
(c) Low visibility.
(d) Boggy areas.
12. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
(a) An army of the insane.
(b) Zombie leaders.
(c) Voodoo masters.
(d) She Devils.
13. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
(a) Shine a light.
(b) Make groaning noises.
(c) Make noise.
(d) Fire a weapon.
14. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They travel low to the ground.
(c) They need attention at all times during the day.
(d) They cannot be steered well.
15. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A terrorist attack.
(b) A police practice run.
(c) A gang shootout.
(d) A natural disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
2. Where should someone never enter alone?
3. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
4. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
5. What is Simon arrested for?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)