|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
2. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(a) Herbal remedies.
(c) Psychological distractions.
3. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
4. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) They are dry and hot.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They are hard to get to.
(d) They have lots of natural resources.
5. What best preserves zombies?
6. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
(a) Power grabbing.
(c) Class differences.
(d) Greed and avarice.
7. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A hammer.
(b) An ax.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A long pole.
8. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
(a) The survivors must be checked for cuts.
(b) The area must be secured.
(c) The group should get some rest.
(d) The corpse must be destroyed.
9. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
(a) Extensive cleanup.
(b) An assurance that no infected civilians remain.
(c) Stationed targeters.
(d) Legal assistance.
10. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Runaway slaves.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Angry missionaries.
11. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Abbe Altius.
(b) Father Andrew.
(c) Pastor Alfred.
(d) Reverend Andre.
12. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(b) Tree branches.
(c) Hollow trees.
(d) Open clearings.
13. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) High elevations.
(b) Coast land.
(c) Frigid tundra.
(d) Harsh environments.
14. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) All of these answers.
(b) Being well-rested.
(c) Knowing the terrain.
(d) Traveling with a group.
15. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these skills will be most important when starting over in a zombie world?
2. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
3. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
4. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
5. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)