|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Luring Strategy.
(b) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(c) The Tower Strategy.
(d) The Tank Strategy.
2. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
3. What is Simon's occupation?
(c) African guide.
4. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
(a) Freshly eaten bodies.
(b) The sound of moaning.
(c) A trail of dead animals.
(d) Warm foot prints.
5. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A gang shootout.
(b) A police practice run.
(c) A natural disaster.
(d) A terrorist attack.
6. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 8 days.
7. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
8. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(b) Walking on foot.
(d) Using the bus.
9. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
10. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) All of these answers.
(b) Being well-rested.
(c) Knowing the terrain.
(d) Traveling with a group.
11. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He buried them.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He beheaded them.
(d) He pierced their heads.
12. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Park benches.
(b) Flat roof tops.
(c) Abandoned cars.
13. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The fertile soil.
(b) The humidity.
(c) The prevalence of disease.
(d) The heat.
14. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It does not kill them alone.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It is harmful to humans.
(d) It is destructive.
15. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Low visibility.
(b) Shallow waters.
(c) Snakes and other critters.
(d) Boggy areas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
2. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
3. What is Simon arrested for?
4. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)