|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It does not kill them alone.
(b) It is harmful to humans.
(c) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It is destructive.
2. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
3. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
4. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
5. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tower Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Luring Strategy.
(d) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
6. What best preserves zombies?
7. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
8. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
9. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They need fuel.
(b) They are small.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They have to stay close to shore.
10. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(a) The noise and lights.
(d) Finding a pilot.
11. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
12. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Hollow trees.
(b) Open clearings.
(c) Tree branches.
13. Where is Desilva from?
14. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(c) Log barriers.
(d) Plastic wrap.
15. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He was beheaded by his crew.
(b) He was eaten by zombies.
(c) He was thrown overboard.
(d) He shot himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
2. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
3. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
4. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
5. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)