|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To kill invaders.
(b) To get directions.
(c) To get supplies.
(d) To scout the area.
2. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Hang gliders.
(b) Commercial jets.
(c) Small planes.
3. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 months.
4. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(b) Sins of the people.
(c) A strange virus.
(d) Eating bad fish.
5. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Wood and water.
(b) Flat land and vegetation.
(c) Good soil and water.
(d) Food and wood.
6. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Crunching gravel.
(b) Animal sounds.
(c) Birds flying.
(d) Dust clouds.
7. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Frigid tundra.
(b) Harsh environments.
(c) High elevations.
(d) Coast land.
8. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Abbe Altius.
(b) Father Andrew.
(c) Pastor Alfred.
(d) Reverend Andre.
9. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tower Strategy.
(b) The Luring Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
10. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Main streets.
(b) The sewers.
(c) Side roads and alleys.
(d) The freeways.
11. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Knowing the terrain.
(b) Traveling with a group.
(c) Being well-rested.
(d) All of these answers.
12. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
13. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
14. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Runaway slaves.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Union soldiers.
15. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) It does not kill them alone.
(c) It is destructive.
(d) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
2. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
3. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
4. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
5. Where should someone never enter alone?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)