|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(b) Flat roof tops.
(c) Abandoned cars.
(d) Park benches.
2. What is Simon's occupation?
(d) African guide.
3. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
(a) A secret brotherhood.
(b) A worker's union.
(c) A gang.
(d) A police agency.
4. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
5. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(b) Walking slowly.
6. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(b) Walking on foot.
(c) Using the bus.
7. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Open clearings.
(b) Tree branches.
(c) Hollow trees.
8. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Commercial jets.
(b) Hang gliders.
(d) Small planes.
9. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(c) Log barriers.
(d) Plastic wrap.
10. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Boggy areas.
(b) Low visibility.
(c) Shallow waters.
(d) Snakes and other critters.
11. What is Simon arrested for?
(a) Spreading rumors.
12. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Frigid tundra.
(b) Harsh environments.
(c) High elevations.
(d) Coast land.
13. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
14. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 years.
15. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 14 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
2. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
3. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
4. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
5. Where should someone never enter alone?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)