|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
2. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) Zombies cannot swim.
(b) They are dry and hot.
(c) They have lots of natural resources.
(d) They are hard to get to.
3. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) All of these answers.
(b) Traveling with a group.
(c) Knowing the terrain.
(d) Being well-rested.
4. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
5. What is Simon arrested for?
(d) Spreading rumors.
6. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(b) Plastic wrap.
(d) Log barriers.
7. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Small planes.
(b) Commercial jets.
(c) Hang gliders.
8. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
(d) Bite marks.
9. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
(a) The group should get some rest.
(b) The area must be secured.
(c) The corpse must be destroyed.
(d) The survivors must be checked for cuts.
10. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Park benches.
(c) Abandoned cars.
(d) Flat roof tops.
11. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They need attention at all times during the day.
(c) They cannot be steered well.
(d) They travel low to the ground.
12. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
13. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A cleaning kit.
(b) A flare.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A knife.
14. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
(a) Make noise.
(b) Fire a weapon.
(c) Make groaning noises.
(d) Shine a light.
15. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Hollow trees.
(b) Tree branches.
(d) Open clearings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
2. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
3. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
4. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
5. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)