|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The fertile soil.
(b) The heat.
(c) The prevalence of disease.
(d) The humidity.
4. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
5. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
(a) The remoteness of the area.
(b) The zombies.
(c) The military.
(d) Social problems.
6. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(b) Open clearings.
(c) Hollow trees.
(d) Tree branches.
7. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Riding bikes.
(c) Shooting flares.
(d) Driving a car.
8. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
(a) The retreat base.
(b) The other members of the team.
(c) The weapon stockpile.
(d) The escape route.
9. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 years.
10. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Park benches.
(b) Flat roof tops.
(d) Abandoned cars.
11. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
12. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
13. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
14. Where is Desilva from?
15. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They float.
(b) They sink.
(c) They dissolve.
(d) They panic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should someone never enter alone?
2. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
3. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
4. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
5. What best preserves zombies?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)