Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They cannot be steered well.
(b) They travel low to the ground.
(c) They need attention at all times during the day.
(d) They are noisy.
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(b) Fish finders.
(d) Airborne troops.
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(b) Plastic wrap.
(d) Log barriers.
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) High elevations.
(b) Harsh environments.
(c) Frigid tundra.
(d) Coast land.
6. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(a) Using the bus.
(d) Walking on foot.
7. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They are small.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They have to stay close to shore.
(d) They need fuel.
8. Where is Desilva from?
9. Where should someone never enter alone?
(a) A locked building.
(b) An infected area.
(c) A zombie camp.
(d) A secured base.
10. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
11. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
(a) The royal embassy.
(b) A nuclear power plant.
(c) A farming village.
(d) A factory.
12. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
13. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He shot himself.
(b) He was eaten by zombies.
(c) He was thrown overboard.
(d) He was beheaded by his crew.
14. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He burned them.
(b) He beheaded them.
(c) He buried them.
(d) He pierced their heads.
15. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
(a) An infallible water source.
(b) A natural harbor or reef.
(c) A well-accessible pier.
(d) A shark population.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
2. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
3. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
4. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
5. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)