|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Log barriers.
2. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The night time.
(b) The early morning.
(c) The day.
(d) The early evening.
3. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
4. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
5. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The prevalence of disease.
(b) The fertile soil.
(c) The heat.
(d) The humidity.
6. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
(a) Voodoo masters.
(b) Zombie leaders.
(c) She Devils.
(d) An army of the insane.
7. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A natural disaster.
(b) A terrorist attack.
(c) A gang shootout.
(d) A police practice run.
8. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
(a) Warm foot prints.
(b) A trail of dead animals.
(c) The sound of moaning.
(d) Freshly eaten bodies.
9. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) A strange virus.
(c) Eating bad fish.
(d) Sins of the people.
10. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 14 days.
11. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
12. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(b) Tree branches.
(c) Open clearings.
(d) Hollow trees.
13. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Food and wood.
(b) Wood and water.
(c) Flat land and vegetation.
(d) Good soil and water.
14. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(b) Walking on foot.
(c) Using the bus.
15. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
2. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
3. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
4. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
5. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)