|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
(a) Warm foot prints.
(b) Freshly eaten bodies.
(c) The sound of moaning.
(d) A trail of dead animals.
2. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(c) Psychological distractions.
(d) Herbal remedies.
3. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
4. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Harsh environments.
(b) Frigid tundra.
(c) High elevations.
(d) Coast land.
5. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They need fuel.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They are small.
(d) They have to stay close to shore.
6. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Wood and water.
(b) Food and wood.
(c) Flat land and vegetation.
(d) Good soil and water.
7. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) The freeways.
(b) Side roads and alleys.
(c) The sewers.
(d) Main streets.
8. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The day.
(b) The night time.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The early morning.
9. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
(a) A police agency.
(b) A gang.
(c) A secret brotherhood.
(d) A worker's union.
10. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The heat.
(b) The prevalence of disease.
(c) The fertile soil.
(d) The humidity.
11. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) Yosemite National Forest.
(b) Hollywood Hills.
(c) Joshua Tree National Monument.
(d) The Redwood Tree Park.
12. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(a) Walking slowly.
13. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
(a) A natural harbor or reef.
(b) An infallible water source.
(c) A shark population.
(d) A well-accessible pier.
14. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) A strange virus.
(b) Sins of the people.
(c) Eating bad fish.
15. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
3. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
4. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
5. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)