|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(c) Walking on foot.
(d) Using the bus.
2. What did the sanitation worker call the zombies he saw in the sewer?
3. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(b) Maps and directions.
(c) Dead humans.
(d) Food and supplies.
4. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(c) Log barriers.
(d) Plastic wrap.
5. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They need fuel.
(b) They are small.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They have to stay close to shore.
6. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The bottoms dragged.
(b) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(c) The water should be drained.
(d) The humans placed on boats.
7. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
8. What happens when zombies get in water?
(a) They float.
(b) They panic.
(c) They dissolve.
(d) They sink.
9. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(b) Hollow trees.
(c) Open clearings.
(d) Tree branches.
10. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Coast land.
(b) Frigid tundra.
(c) Harsh environments.
(d) High elevations.
11. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Stampede Strategy.
(c) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
12. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A gang shootout.
(b) A terrorist attack.
(c) A natural disaster.
(d) A police practice run.
13. What should someone searching a building do before entering it?
(a) Make your presence known.
(b) Have back-up.
(c) Listen for sounds.
(d) Find an escape route.
14. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
15. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They cannot be steered well.
(c) They travel low to the ground.
(d) They need attention at all times during the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
2. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
3. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
4. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
5. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)