|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
2. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To kill invaders.
(b) To get supplies.
(c) To scout the area.
(d) To get directions.
3. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He was eaten by zombies.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He was beheaded by his crew.
(d) He was thrown overboard.
4. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
(a) The retreat base.
(b) The weapon stockpile.
(c) The escape route.
(d) The other members of the team.
5. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(d) Walking slowly.
6. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Father Andrew.
(b) Reverend Andre.
(c) Pastor Alfred.
(d) Abbe Altius.
7. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
8. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Snakes and other critters.
(b) Low visibility.
(c) Shallow waters.
(d) Boggy areas.
9. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(a) Dead humans.
(b) Food and supplies.
(d) Maps and directions.
10. What is Simon's occupation?
(d) African guide.
11. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are slow.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are unpredictable.
(d) They are noisy.
12. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
(a) Dirt mounds.
13. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
(a) The area must be secured.
(b) The group should get some rest.
(c) The corpse must be destroyed.
(d) The survivors must be checked for cuts.
14. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Riding bikes.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Shooting flares.
15. Where is Desilva from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
2. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
3. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
4. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
5. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)