|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The humidity.
(b) The fertile soil.
(c) The prevalence of disease.
(d) The heat.
2. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
3. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Armored Car Strategy.
(b) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(c) The Stampede Strategy.
(d) The Tank Strategy.
4. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Luring Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(d) The Tower Strategy.
5. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 12 days.
6. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It is destructive.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
7. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They have to stay close to shore.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They are small.
(d) They need fuel.
8. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) Sins of the people.
(b) Eating bad fish.
(d) A strange virus.
9. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
(a) Riding bikes.
(b) Shooting flares.
(c) Playing music.
(d) Driving a car.
10. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(b) Walking on foot.
(d) Using the bus.
11. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) Side roads and alleys.
(b) The sewers.
(c) Main streets.
(d) The freeways.
12. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
13. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Birds flying.
(b) Animal sounds.
(c) Crunching gravel.
(d) Dust clouds.
14. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
(a) Shine a light.
(b) Make noise.
(c) Fire a weapon.
(d) Make groaning noises.
15. Where should someone never enter alone?
(a) An infected area.
(b) A secured base.
(c) A zombie camp.
(d) A locked building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
2. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
3. What best preserves zombies?
4. What happens when zombies get in water?
5. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)