|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Flat roof tops.
(b) Park benches.
(c) Abandoned cars.
2. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They are small.
(c) They have to stay close to shore.
(d) They need fuel.
3. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
4. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
(a) The area must be secured.
(b) The group should get some rest.
(c) The survivors must be checked for cuts.
(d) The corpse must be destroyed.
5. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(b) Herbal remedies.
(c) Psychological distractions.
6. What is Simon arrested for?
(c) Spreading rumors.
7. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) An ax.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A long pole.
8. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Commercial jets.
(c) Hang gliders.
(d) Small planes.
9. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Harsh environments.
(b) High elevations.
(c) Coast land.
(d) Frigid tundra.
10. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
11. What best preserves zombies?
12. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is destructive.
(b) It is harmful to humans.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
13. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The bottoms dragged.
(b) The humans placed on boats.
(c) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(d) The water should be drained.
14. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
(a) The Redwood Tree Park.
(b) Hollywood Hills.
(c) Joshua Tree National Monument.
(d) Yosemite National Forest.
15. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To scout the area.
(b) To kill invaders.
(c) To get directions.
(d) To get supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
2. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
3. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
4. Where is Desilva from?
5. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)