|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A flare.
(b) A knife.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A cleaning kit.
2. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
3. What is Simon arrested for?
(c) Spreading rumors.
4. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
5. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Small planes.
(b) Hang gliders.
(d) Commercial jets.
6. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A long pole.
(d) An ax.
7. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
(a) Shooting flares.
(b) Riding bikes.
(c) Driving a car.
(d) Playing music.
8. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Runaway slaves.
(b) Union soldiers.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Angry missionaries.
9. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(b) Fish finders.
(c) Airborne troops.
10. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(a) Herbal remedies.
(b) Psychological distractions.
11. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A natural disaster.
(b) A gang shootout.
(c) A police practice run.
(d) A terrorist attack.
12. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(d) Walking slowly.
13. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
14. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(b) Dead humans.
(c) Maps and directions.
(d) Food and supplies.
15. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Boggy areas.
(b) Snakes and other critters.
(c) Low visibility.
(d) Shallow waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
2. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
3. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
4. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
5. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)