|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Armored Car Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Cut and Run Strategy.
2. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(d) Walking slowly.
3. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
(b) Greed and avarice.
(c) Power grabbing.
(d) Class differences.
4. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
(a) They are small.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They need fuel.
(d) They have to stay close to shore.
5. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Crunching gravel.
(b) Birds flying.
(c) Animal sounds.
(d) Dust clouds.
6. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
7. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
(a) Fast moving rivers.
(b) Open sea.
8. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To kill invaders.
(b) To get supplies.
(c) To scout the area.
(d) To get directions.
9. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Pastor Alfred.
(b) Father Andrew.
(c) Abbe Altius.
(d) Reverend Andre.
10. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
(a) Dead humans.
(c) Maps and directions.
(d) Food and supplies.
11. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) They are hard to get to.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They have lots of natural resources.
(d) They are dry and hot.
13. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A police practice run.
(b) A gang shootout.
(c) A natural disaster.
(d) A terrorist attack.
14. What best preserves zombies?
15. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Wood and water.
(b) Good soil and water.
(c) Flat land and vegetation.
(d) Food and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
2. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
3. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
4. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
5. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)