|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He shot himself.
(b) He was eaten by zombies.
(c) He was thrown overboard.
(d) He was beheaded by his crew.
2. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
3. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
4. Who was the leader of the missionaries in Formosa?
(a) Father Andrew.
(b) Reverend Andre.
(c) Pastor Alfred.
(d) Abbe Altius.
5. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(b) A strange virus.
(c) Sins of the people.
(d) Eating bad fish.
6. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
7. What is Simon's occupation?
(d) African guide.
8. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To get directions.
(b) To get supplies.
(c) To scout the area.
(d) To kill invaders.
9. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(b) Hollow trees.
(c) Tree branches.
(d) Open clearings.
10. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(c) Herbal remedies.
(d) Psychological distractions.
11. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
(c) Fast moving rivers.
(d) Open sea.
12. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
13. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
(a) A secret brotherhood.
(b) A worker's union.
(c) A police agency.
(d) A gang.
14. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) The sewers.
(b) The freeways.
(c) Main streets.
(d) Side roads and alleys.
15. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
2. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
3. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
4. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
5. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)