|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A long pole.
(c) An ax.
(d) A shovel.
2. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
(a) Flat roof tops.
(b) Abandoned cars.
(c) Park benches.
3. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(b) It is destructive.
(c) It is harmful to humans.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
4. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) Attracting zombies.
(b) A safe haven.
(c) An escape route.
(d) A stockpile of weapons.
5. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The water should be drained.
(b) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(c) The bottoms dragged.
(d) The humans placed on boats.
6. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
7. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
(b) Class differences.
(c) Greed and avarice.
(d) Power grabbing.
8. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
(a) She Devils.
(b) Zombie leaders.
(c) An army of the insane.
(d) Voodoo masters.
9. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They travel low to the ground.
(c) They need attention at all times during the day.
(d) They cannot be steered well.
10. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(b) Airborne troops.
(c) Fish finders.
11. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) They are dry and hot.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They have lots of natural resources.
(d) They are hard to get to.
12. What best preserves zombies?
13. Which of these skills will be most important when starting over in a zombie world?
(c) Medical skills.
14. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Luring Strategy.
(c) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(d) The Tower Strategy.
15. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) A strange virus.
(b) Sins of the people.
(c) Eating bad fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
2. What is Simon's occupation?
3. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
4. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
5. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)