|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) It is destructive.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
2. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How quickly are half the people on the island of St. Lucia killed by zombies?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 14 days.
4. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
5. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
(b) The water should be drained.
(c) The bottoms dragged.
(d) The humans placed on boats.
6. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Stampede Strategy.
(c) The Armored Car Strategy.
(d) The Cut and Run Strategy.
7. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) Eating bad fish.
(c) Sins of the people.
(d) A strange virus.
8. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Tree branches.
(b) Hollow trees.
(c) Open clearings.
9. What should be protected while hunting for zombies?
(a) The other members of the team.
(b) The weapon stockpile.
(c) The escape route.
(d) The retreat base.
10. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) Angry missionaries.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
11. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Good soil and water.
(b) Wood and water.
(c) Food and wood.
(d) Flat land and vegetation.
12. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Animal sounds.
(b) Birds flying.
(c) Dust clouds.
(d) Crunching gravel.
13. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
(a) A police agency.
(b) A worker's union.
(c) A gang.
(d) A secret brotherhood.
14. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To get supplies.
(b) To kill invaders.
(c) To get directions.
(d) To scout the area.
15. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A natural disaster.
(b) A gang shootout.
(c) A police practice run.
(d) A terrorist attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when zombies get in water?
2. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
3. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
4. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
5. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)