|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should people starting over in a new civilization replace their medicines with?
(b) Herbal remedies.
(c) Psychological distractions.
2. What is the best way to travel through cities during zombie attacks?
(a) Walking on foot.
(d) Using the bus.
3. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
(b) Open sea.
(c) Fast moving rivers.
4. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A flare.
(b) A knife.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A cleaning kit.
5. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It is destructive.
(d) It does not kill them alone.
6. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They are slow.
(c) They are unpredictable.
(d) They have to stay close to shore.
7. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
8. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
(a) Power grabbing.
(b) Greed and avarice.
(d) Class differences.
9. How many crushed skulls were found in Katanda?
10. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Open clearings.
(b) Tree branches.
(c) Hollow trees.
11. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He pierced their heads.
(b) He beheaded them.
(c) He burned them.
(d) He buried them.
12. What story was used to cover up the big zombie attack in Los Angeles in 1993?
(a) A gang shootout.
(b) A natural disaster.
(c) A police practice run.
(d) A terrorist attack.
13. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To get directions.
(b) To get supplies.
(c) To kill invaders.
(d) To scout the area.
14. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Dust clouds.
(b) Animal sounds.
(c) Crunching gravel.
(d) Birds flying.
15. Where should someone never enter alone?
(a) A secured base.
(b) An infected area.
(c) A zombie camp.
(d) A locked building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
2. What do zombies attack in Khotan, China?
3. Where was a female zombie victim found in California in 1992?
4. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
5. What should surround an island should you choose to place your colony there?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)