|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(b) It is harmful to humans.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) It is destructive.
2. What are the Roman trenches filled with when zombies attack?
3. Where are the Los Pergos Negros located?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
4. How many survivors remained from the party that went ashore at Roanoke?
5. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
(a) Coast land.
(b) High elevations.
(c) Frigid tundra.
(d) Harsh environments.
6. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) Attracting zombies.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) A safe haven.
(d) An escape route.
7. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
(a) Social problems.
(b) The military.
(c) The zombies.
(d) The remoteness of the area.
8. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
(a) Legal assistance.
(b) An assurance that no infected civilians remain.
(c) Stationed targeters.
(d) Extensive cleanup.
9. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
10. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Animal sounds.
(b) Dust clouds.
(c) Birds flying.
(d) Crunching gravel.
11. What is the best kind of air travel during a zombie attack?
(a) Commercial jets.
(c) Hang gliders.
(d) Small planes.
12. What was found in the brain of an unearthed zombie in Egypt?
(c) Bite marks.
13. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
14. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
15. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Wood and water.
(b) Food and wood.
(c) Flat land and vegetation.
(d) Good soil and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Los Pergos Negros?
2. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
3. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
4. What is a good sign that a zombie is close by?
5. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)