|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. What are vehicles good for while hunting zombies?
(a) A safe haven.
(b) A stockpile of weapons.
(c) An escape route.
(d) Attracting zombies.
3. What is the most hazardous part of using flight to escape?
(a) Finding a pilot.
(c) The noise and lights.
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
(a) It is harmful to humans.
(b) The fumes of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It does not kill them alone.
(d) It is destructive.
5. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(b) Sins of the people.
(c) Eating bad fish.
(d) A strange virus.
6. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(a) Fish finders.
(d) Airborne troops.
7. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
(a) They are noisy.
(b) They have to stay close to shore.
(c) They are unpredictable.
(d) They are slow.
8. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A flare.
(b) A cleaning kit.
(c) A knife.
(d) A mirror.
9. What is the biggest social problem in making groups?
(a) Class differences.
(b) Greed and avarice.
(d) Power grabbing.
10. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
(a) An ax.
(b) A long pole.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A shovel.
11. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Snakes and other critters.
(b) Low visibility.
(c) Shallow waters.
(d) Boggy areas.
12. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Birds flying.
(b) Dust clouds.
(c) Animal sounds.
(d) Crunching gravel.
13. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He was thrown overboard.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He was eaten by zombies.
(d) He was beheaded by his crew.
14. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Good soil and water.
(b) Flat land and vegetation.
(c) Food and wood.
(d) Wood and water.
15. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
(a) Fire a weapon.
(b) Make noise.
(c) Shine a light.
(d) Make groaning noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
2. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
3. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
4. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
5. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)