|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
a) Good soil and water.
b) Wood and water.
c) Flat land and vegetation.
d) Food and wood.
2. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
3. Where should one sleep when escaping through the city?
b) Park benches.
c) Flat roof tops.
d) Abandoned cars.
4. Why are mummies never zombies?
a) They were tightly bound.
b) They lived in dry climates.
c) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
d) Their brains are removed.
5. What does the author say should be your first weapon against...
This section contains 523 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)