|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to lure zombies to an area with sharp-shooters set up?
(a) Shooting flares.
(b) Riding bikes.
(c) Playing music.
(d) Driving a car.
2. What do missionaries think cause the zombie illness in Formosa?
(a) Sins of the people.
(b) Eating bad fish.
(d) A strange virus.
3. What are the two most essential resources needed when choosing a place for a new society?
(a) Wood and water.
(b) Flat land and vegetation.
(c) Good soil and water.
(d) Food and wood.
4. How did the captain of the Marialva die?
(a) He was eaten by zombies.
(b) He was thrown overboard.
(c) He was beheaded by his crew.
(d) He shot himself.
5. Where was the Brotherhood of Life started?
6. Where should someone never enter alone?
(a) A zombie camp.
(b) A secured base.
(c) A locked building.
(d) An infected area.
7. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Animal sounds.
(b) Birds flying.
(c) Dust clouds.
(d) Crunching gravel.
8. What is appealing about placing a new colony on an island?
(a) They are dry and hot.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They are hard to get to.
(d) They have lots of natural resources.
9. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
(a) Hollow trees.
(b) Tree branches.
(d) Open clearings.
10. Where was Sextus Tubero from?
11. What does the government blame for the fire in Louisiana caused by zombies?
(a) Angry missionaries.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Union soldiers.
(d) Runaway slaves.
12. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(c) Airborne troops.
(d) Fish finders.
13. Why is a party from Roanoke sent on land?
(a) To get supplies.
(b) To scout the area.
(c) To kill invaders.
(d) To get directions.
14. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
15. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should people do to attract zombies when hunting them?
2. What is important to do after zombies are killed?
3. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
4. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
5. What is Simon arrested for?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)