|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Making stops.
(b) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(c) Slowing down.
(d) Feeling safe.
2. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(b) It will attract the zombies.
(c) It will spread.
(d) It is usually illegal.
3. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
4. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(b) Dirt paths.
5. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Cutting the neck.
(b) Bruising the chest.
(c) Crushing the brain.
(d) Dazing the zombie.
6. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The spine.
(d) The brain.
7. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
8. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
(a) Shopping centers.
(c) Moving vehicles.
9. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Chain link.
(c) Metal siding.
10. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Slowly walk away from it.
(b) Try to fix the vehicle.
(c) Run for cover.
(d) Hide within the vehicle.
11. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
12. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(a) Maps and flares.
13. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
14. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
15. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(b) Making holes.
(c) Opening doors.
(d) Causing distractions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
2. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
3. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
4. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
5. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)