|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
(a) 21 hours.
(b) 23 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
2. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
3. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Tight-fitting clothing.
(b) Warm and durable.
(c) Loose and light clothing.
(d) Athletic wear.
4. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Drown it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Freeze it.
(d) Burn it.
5. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) They only cause confusion.
(b) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(c) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(d) They kill through shrapnel.
6. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
(b) They become crowded.
(c) There are too many windows.
(d) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
7. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
(a) You can get trapped there.
(b) There is no way to bar entrance there.
(c) There is little place to store things.
(d) It is easily detectable.
8. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
9. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) It will spread.
(b) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(c) It is usually illegal.
(d) It will attract the zombies.
10. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(c) Shopping centers.
(d) Office buildings.
11. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) 24 inches.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 7 inches.
12. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Men with deep voices.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) African sorcerers.
(d) Other humans.
13. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Warm and wet climates.
(b) Warm and dry climates.
(c) Cold and wet climates.
(d) Cold and dry climates.
14. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(b) Maps and flares.
15. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
(a) 12 seconds.
(b) 9 seconds.
(c) 15 seconds.
(d) 18 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
2. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
3. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
4. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
5. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)