|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(c) Boiling water.
2. What do zombies not fear?
(a) Each other.
3. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
(a) The roof.
(b) The basement.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
4. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Good diet and exercise.
(b) Controlling your emotions.
(c) Keeping your hair short.
(d) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
5. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(a) Office buildings.
(d) Shopping centers.
6. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The brain.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The spine.
(d) The eyes.
7. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It makes one more vulnerable.
(b) It slows you down.
(c) It is shiny.
(d) It is loud.
8. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Burnt at the stake.
(b) Bound and locked up.
(c) Thrown in prison.
(d) Buried alive.
9. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(b) They are not powerful enough.
(c) They are not accurate.
(d) They are easily dodged.
10. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
(a) There is no way to bar entrance there.
(b) There is little place to store things.
(c) It is easily detectable.
(d) You can get trapped there.
11. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) It will attract the zombies.
(b) It is usually illegal.
(c) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It will spread.
12. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) The lights attract zombies.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They need fuel.
(d) They have limited space.
13. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
14. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
(a) The injections.
(b) A blow to the head.
(c) Lack of oxygen.
(d) The neurotoxin.
15. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
2. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
3. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
4. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
5. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)