|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does electricity do to zombies?
(a) Kills them.
(b) Energizes them.
(c) Paralyzes them.
(d) Angers them.
2. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
3. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) The sinks.
(c) A rain barrel.
(d) Bottles of water.
4. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Learn to fight against other weapons.
(b) Find a way to hide it.
(c) Get training in it.
(d) Get more than one.
5. What does a zombie not need to survive?
6. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
(a) Humans and zombies.
(b) Red and green.
(c) Living and inanimate objects.
(d) The dead and the alive.
7. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are lots of stocked supplies.
(b) There are security measures in place.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are storage places to hide.
8. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) Lots of children to protect.
(b) More noise and distraction.
(c) Multiple entries.
(d) Social conflicts.
9. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) They become crowded.
(b) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
(c) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(d) There are too many windows.
10. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(a) Crow bars.
(c) Car jacks.
11. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
(a) Your body.
(b) Your mind.
(c) Something you are comfortable with.
(d) Something long.
12. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
(a) They instinctively fear it.
(b) They hate the smell.
(c) The flesh is too badly rotted.
(d) Their flesh is poisonous.
13. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Making stops.
(b) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(c) Slowing down.
(d) Feeling safe.
14. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) High tech prisons.
(b) Older prisons.
(c) Solitary prisons.
(d) Small prisons.
15. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
2. What do zombies not fear?
3. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
4. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
5. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)