|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Try to fix the vehicle.
(b) Hide within the vehicle.
(c) Run for cover.
(d) Slowly walk away from it.
2. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Controlling your emotions.
(b) Keeping your hair short.
(c) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(d) Good diet and exercise.
3. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They lived in dry climates.
(b) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(c) Their brains are removed.
(d) They were tightly bound.
4. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
(a) How you will be transporting yourself.
(b) The back-up route.
(c) Who is coming with you.
(d) The destination.
5. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
6. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
(b) Feel pain.
7. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Buried alive.
(b) Burnt at the stake.
(c) Bound and locked up.
(d) Thrown in prison.
8. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Making stops.
(b) Feeling safe.
(c) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(d) Slowing down.
9. What is the best weapon in close combat?
10. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
11. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
(b) Piercing the heart.
(c) Cutting off limbs.
(d) Blinding them.
12. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 years.
13. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(b) Schools with two stories.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
(d) Small markets with steel gates.
14. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
(a) Jon Vanhalen.
(b) Jan Vanderhaven.
(c) Jam Vinderholen.
(d) Jim Valholden.
15. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) They kill through shrapnel.
(b) They only cause confusion.
(c) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(d) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
2. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
3. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
4. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
5. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)