|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They do not use large enough bullets.
(b) They don't aim well.
(c) They use too much ammunition.
(d) They are loud.
2. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(a) Car jacks.
(b) Crow bars.
3. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Men with deep voices.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) Other humans.
(d) African sorcerers.
4. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) Older prisons.
(b) High tech prisons.
(c) Small prisons.
(d) Solitary prisons.
5. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are security measures in place.
(b) There are lots of stocked supplies.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are storage places to hide.
6. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
7. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Chain link.
(c) Metal siding.
8. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
9. What do zombies not fear?
(a) Each other.
10. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
(a) Their aggression.
(b) Their biological needs.
(c) Their desires.
(d) Their behavior.
11. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 21 hours.
(c) 23 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
12. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
(c) Police forces.
13. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(b) Maps and flares.
14. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The gut.
(b) The head.
(c) The back.
(d) The heart.
15. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(a) Boiling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
2. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
3. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
4. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
5. How can zombies be killed?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)