|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There is too much noise.
(b) They have little to no defenses in place.
(c) There are too many people.
(d) There are too many entrances.
2. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
(a) The blood is infectious.
(b) The head can still bite.
(c) The brain is still intact.
(d) The bodies can move without the head.
3. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(a) Shopping centers.
(c) Office buildings.
4. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) Social conflicts.
(b) Multiple entries.
(c) Lots of children to protect.
(d) More noise and distraction.
5. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(b) Their brains are removed.
(c) They lived in dry climates.
(d) They were tightly bound.
6. What is the benefit of using slings, bows and arrows?
(a) They are not loud.
(b) They are hard to trace.
(c) They can be used at a distance.
(d) They are easily found and maintained.
7. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) They have limited space.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) They need fuel.
(d) The lights attract zombies.
8. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(c) Dirt paths.
9. What is the best weapon in close combat?
10. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
11. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
(a) They use more gas.
(b) They are not protective in crashes.
(c) They do not have off-road capabilites as most people think.
(d) They are louder.
12. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
(b) Moving vehicles.
(d) Shopping centers.
13. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(b) They kill through shrapnel.
(c) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(d) They only cause confusion.
14. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Furry flesh.
(b) Living flesh.
(c) Long dead flesh.
(d) Bloody, but cold flesh.
15. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The roof.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
2. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
3. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
4. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
5. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)