|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours
2. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are lots of stocked supplies.
(b) There are storage places to hide.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are security measures in place.
3. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) A siren or alarm.
(b) A flash light.
(c) A phone.
(d) A can opener.
4. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
(a) They have great accuracy.
(b) They can also be used for hand-to-hand combat.
(c) They are easily silenced.
(d) They can be put together and taken apart.
5. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
(a) Fire and flames.
(b) Falling from high levels.
(d) Friendly fire.
6. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(b) Genetic weapons.
(c) Electric shock.
(d) Meditation and prayer.
7. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Thrown in prison.
(b) Bound and locked up.
(c) Buried alive.
(d) Burnt at the stake.
8. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few years.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few weeks.
9. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(a) Armored cars.
(c) Pickup trucks.
10. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
(a) A large group.
(b) A quiet group.
(c) A small group.
(d) A young group.
11. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) They become crowded.
(b) There are too many windows.
(c) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
(d) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
12. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) They have little to no defenses in place.
(c) There are too many entrances.
(d) There is too much noise.
13. Who creates voodoo zombies?
(a) African sorcerers.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Voodoo priests.
(d) Evil kings.
14. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) African sorcerers.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Men with deep voices.
15. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Cold and wet climates.
(b) Cold and dry climates.
(c) Warm and wet climates.
(d) Warm and dry climates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
2. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
3. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
4. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
5. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)