|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a zombie not need to survive?
2. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They require training to use.
(b) They are not accurate.
(c) They need ammunition.
(d) They are heavy.
3. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
(a) Your body.
(b) Your mind.
(c) Something long.
(d) Something you are comfortable with.
4. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
5. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(a) Armored cars.
(b) Pickup trucks.
6. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) They have little to no defenses in place.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) There are too many entrances.
(d) There is too much noise.
7. What do zombies not fear?
(d) Each other.
8. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) Lots of children to protect.
(b) Social conflicts.
(c) More noise and distraction.
(d) Multiple entries.
9. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few years.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
10. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Metal siding.
(b) Chain link.
11. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Hide within the vehicle.
(b) Slowly walk away from it.
(c) Try to fix the vehicle.
(d) Run for cover.
12. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They do not use large enough bullets.
(b) They don't aim well.
(c) They use too much ammunition.
(d) They are loud.
13. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(a) Air purifiers.
(c) Fire extinguishers.
(d) Black-out covers for windows.
14. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
15. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The spine.
(b) The nervous system.
(c) The brain.
(d) The eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
2. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
3. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
4. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
5. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)