|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They are not accurate.
(b) They require training to use.
(c) They are heavy.
(d) They need ammunition.
2. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Warm and dry climates.
(b) Cold and dry climates.
(c) Cold and wet climates.
(d) Warm and wet climates.
3. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Crushing the brain.
(b) Dazing the zombie.
(c) Bruising the chest.
(d) Cutting the neck.
4. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Not many people will go there.
(b) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
(c) Zombies cannot swim.
(d) They can be easily defended.
5. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
(b) Hand to hand.
6. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
7. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Living flesh.
(b) Furry flesh.
(c) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(d) Long dead flesh.
8. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few years.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
9. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
10. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(d) Dirt paths.
11. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
12. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours
13. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) The lights attract zombies.
(b) They need fuel.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They have limited space.
14. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) They kill through shrapnel.
(b) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(c) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(d) They only cause confusion.
15. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They do not use large enough bullets.
(b) They use too much ammunition.
(c) They don't aim well.
(d) They are loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
2. When do zombies like to hunt?
3. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
4. Why are mummies never zombies?
5. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)