|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(b) Causing distractions.
(c) Making holes.
(d) Opening doors.
2. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It makes one more vulnerable.
(c) It is shiny.
(d) It slows you down.
3. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 7 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
4. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(b) Living flesh.
(c) Furry flesh.
(d) Long dead flesh.
5. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Cold and wet climates.
(b) Warm and wet climates.
(c) Warm and dry climates.
(d) Cold and dry climates.
6. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Feeling safe.
(b) Making stops.
(c) Slowing down.
(d) Thinking the zombies are slow.
7. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
(a) There is no way to bar entrance there.
(b) It is easily detectable.
(c) There is little place to store things.
(d) You can get trapped there.
8. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Living and inanimate objects.
(c) Humans and zombies.
(d) The dead and the alive.
9. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) The Zombie Coalition.
(b) The government.
(c) The victims.
(d) Other zombies.
10. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(b) Boiling water.
11. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(b) Self discipline.
12. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
(b) Getting caught.
(d) Getting lost.
13. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) In rural settings.
(b) At sea.
(c) In third world countries.
(d) In big city areas.
14. What do zombies not fear?
(d) Each other.
15. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(b) Schools with two stories.
(c) Small markets with steel gates.
(d) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
2. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
3. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
4. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
5. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)