|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do zombies like to hunt?
(a) At meal times.
(b) Just after they are animated.
(c) At night.
2. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
3. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
(a) Jan Vanderhaven.
(b) Jim Valholden.
(c) Jam Vinderholen.
(d) Jon Vanhalen.
4. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They do not use large enough bullets.
(b) They use too much ammunition.
(c) They are loud.
(d) They don't aim well.
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
6. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 years.
7. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
(a) 12 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
8. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Viral zombies.
(b) African sorcerers.
(c) Other humans.
(d) Men with deep voices.
9. How can zombies be killed?
(a) Their hearts must be stopped.
(b) They must be starved to death.
(c) Their skin must be rotted.
(d) Their brains must be destroyed.
10. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
(a) The blood is infectious.
(b) The head can still bite.
(c) The bodies can move without the head.
(d) The brain is still intact.
11. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) Solitary prisons.
(b) Older prisons.
(c) Small prisons.
(d) High tech prisons.
12. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
(a) Solanum works too fast.
(b) There is no way to study it.
(c) It can't keep.
(d) It would be fatal.
13. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
(a) Piercing the heart.
(b) Blinding them.
(c) Cutting off limbs.
14. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) The victims.
(b) Other zombies.
(c) The Zombie Coalition.
(d) The government.
15. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
2. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
3. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
4. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
5. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)