|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best weapon in close combat?
2. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The roof.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
3. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
4. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
(b) Shopping centers.
(c) Moving vehicles.
5. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(b) Maps and flares.
6. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
(a) Patience and anger.
(b) Calmness and rage.
(c) Planning and accuracy.
(d) Restraint and intelligence.
7. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) It will attract the zombies.
(b) It will spread.
(c) It is usually illegal.
(d) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
8. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Zombies cannot swim.
(b) They can be easily defended.
(c) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
(d) Not many people will go there.
9. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(a) Making holes.
(b) Causing distractions.
(c) Opening doors.
10. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
(a) Cutting off limbs.
(c) Blinding them.
(d) Piercing the heart.
11. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Freeze it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Drown it.
(d) Bury it.
12. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) A flash light.
(b) A can opener.
(c) A phone.
(d) A siren or alarm.
13. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(b) Air purifiers.
(c) Fire extinguishers.
(d) Black-out covers for windows.
14. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
(a) They do not have off-road capabilites as most people think.
(b) They use more gas.
(c) They are louder.
(d) They are not protective in crashes.
15. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(b) Meditation and prayer.
(c) Genetic weapons.
(d) Electric shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What range is good for shotgun usage?
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
3. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
4. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
5. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)