|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(d) Maps and flares.
2. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
(a) Their behavior.
(b) Their biological needs.
(c) Their aggression.
(d) Their desires.
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(a) Strange chants.
(c) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
(d) Injections to nervous points.
4. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) 7 feet.
(b) 24 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 4 feet.
5. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) They need fuel.
(b) They are noisy.
(c) The lights attract zombies.
(d) They have limited space.
6. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
(a) Bars must be installed on the windows.
(b) Farm utensils must be kept inside the enclosure.
(c) All windows must have shatter-proof glass.
(d) Outer staircases must be destroyed.
7. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
8. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Small markets with steel gates.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
(d) Schools with two stories.
9. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
(c) Police forces.
10. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(a) Genetic weapons.
(b) Electric shock.
(c) Meditation and prayer.
11. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) An escape route.
(b) A personal place to hide.
(c) The weapons available.
(d) The way to get to the higher levels.
12. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) There are more places to hide.
(b) There are more supplies.
(c) There is a small community.
(d) There are less entries to protect.
13. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
(a) The brain is still intact.
(b) The bodies can move without the head.
(c) The head can still bite.
(d) The blood is infectious.
14. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few years.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
15. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Well-traveled roads.
(b) Urban areas.
(c) Covered areas.
(d) Open areas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
2. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
3. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
4. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
5. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)