|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) At sea.
(b) In rural settings.
(c) In third world countries.
(d) In big city areas.
2. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Small markets with steel gates.
(c) Schools with two stories.
(d) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
3. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
(a) Friendly fire.
(b) Fire and flames.
(c) Falling from high levels.
4. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(a) Shopping centers.
(d) Office buildings.
5. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The head.
(b) The heart.
(c) The back.
(d) The gut.
6. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A broad sword.
(b) A trench spike.
(c) A cross bow.
(d) A spear.
7. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Feeling safe.
(b) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(c) Making stops.
(d) Slowing down.
8. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(b) Pickup trucks.
(d) Armored cars.
9. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
(b) Cross bows.
10. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They were tightly bound.
(b) They lived in dry climates.
(c) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(d) Their brains are removed.
11. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Chain link.
(d) Metal siding.
12. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They need ammunition.
(b) They require training to use.
(c) They are not accurate.
(d) They are heavy.
13. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(b) Good diet and exercise.
(c) Keeping your hair short.
(d) Controlling your emotions.
14. What is the problem of using vehicles to escape from zombie attacks?
(a) The lights attract zombies.
(b) They need fuel.
(c) They are noisy.
(d) They have limited space.
15. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(d) Dirt paths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
2. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
3. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
4. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
5. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)