|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Controlling your emotions.
(b) Keeping your hair short.
(c) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(d) Good diet and exercise.
2. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
3. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
4. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) It will spread.
(b) It is usually illegal.
(c) It will attract the zombies.
(d) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
5. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
(a) The bodies can move without the head.
(b) The brain is still intact.
(c) The head can still bite.
(d) The blood is infectious.
6. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Furry flesh.
(b) Long dead flesh.
(c) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(d) Living flesh.
7. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
8. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Bruising the chest.
(b) Cutting the neck.
(c) Dazing the zombie.
(d) Crushing the brain.
9. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(b) They are easily dodged.
(c) They are not accurate.
(d) They are not powerful enough.
10. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 12 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
11. What kind of supplies should be avoided in the public hiding place of your choice?
(a) Heavy machinery.
(b) Alarms and lights.
(c) Large windows.
(d) Fire escapes that cannot be destroyed.
12. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
13. What do zombies not fear?
(d) Each other.
14. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Get training in it.
(b) Get more than one.
(c) Find a way to hide it.
(d) Learn to fight against other weapons.
15. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) At sea.
(b) In big city areas.
(c) In rural settings.
(d) In third world countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
2. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
3. What is the life span of a zombie?
4. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
5. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)