|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(b) They were tightly bound.
(c) Their brains are removed.
(d) They lived in dry climates.
2. When do zombies like to hunt?
(a) Just after they are animated.
(b) At night.
(d) At meal times.
3. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
(a) It will spread.
(b) It is usually illegal.
(c) The smoke of zombie flesh is poisonous.
(d) It will attract the zombies.
4. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are storage places to hide.
(b) There are security measures in place.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are lots of stocked supplies.
6. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Feeling safe.
(b) Slowing down.
(c) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(d) Making stops.
7. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) They only cause confusion.
(b) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(c) They kill through shrapnel.
(d) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
8. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
(a) Cutting off limbs.
(b) Blinding them.
(c) Piercing the heart.
9. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
10. What is the most important part of a supply kit during an attack?
(d) Maps and flares.
11. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
(d) Feel pain.
12. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
13. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(a) Boiling water.
14. What is the danger in beheading a zombie?
(a) The head can still bite.
(b) The bodies can move without the head.
(c) The brain is still intact.
(d) The blood is infectious.
15. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) Bottles of water.
(c) A rain barrel.
(d) The sinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
2. What does electricity do to zombies?
3. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
4. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
5. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)