Mid-Book Test (up to On the Run: Terrain Types through Alternate Means of Transportation)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How can zombies be killed?
a) Their brains must be destroyed.
b) They must be starved to death.
c) Their skin must be rotted.
d) Their hearts must be stopped.
2. How many classes of zombie attacks does the author recognize?
3. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
b) Genetic weapons.
c) Electric shock.
d) Meditation and prayer.
4. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
a) 20 miles.
b) 5 miles.
c) 10 miles.
d) 2 miles.
5. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for...
This section contains 543 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)