|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the space involved in a large scale zombie attack?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
2. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Athletic wear.
(b) Warm and durable.
(c) Loose and light clothing.
(d) Tight-fitting clothing.
3. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) The high outerwalls.
(c) The cell blocks.
(d) The lights and alarms.
4. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Viral zombies.
(b) Other humans.
(c) Men with deep voices.
(d) African sorcerers.
5. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(a) Pickup trucks.
(c) Armored cars.
6. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) The Zombie Coalition.
(b) The victims.
(c) Other zombies.
(d) The government.
7. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Buried alive.
(b) Thrown in prison.
(c) Burnt at the stake.
(d) Bound and locked up.
8. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
(a) Their biological needs.
(b) Their aggression.
(c) Their desires.
(d) Their behavior.
9. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
10. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) A phone.
(b) A can opener.
(c) A flash light.
(d) A siren or alarm.
11. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
(a) There is no way to study it.
(b) It can't keep.
(c) It would be fatal.
(d) Solanum works too fast.
12. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
13. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(c) Boiling water.
14. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) Bottles of water.
(b) The sinks.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) A rain barrel.
15. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
Short Answer Questions
1. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
3. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
4. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
5. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)