|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the best place to shoot zombies to kill them?
(a) The head.
(b) The gut.
(c) The back.
(d) The heart.
2. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Cutting the neck.
(b) Bruising the chest.
(c) Crushing the brain.
(d) Dazing the zombie.
3. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(a) Chain link.
(c) Metal siding.
4. Who creates voodoo zombies?
(a) African sorcerers.
(b) Evil kings.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Voodoo priests.
5. Why are SUV's a bad choice of vehicle to escape in?
(a) They use more gas.
(b) They are not protective in crashes.
(c) They are louder.
(d) They do not have off-road capabilites as most people think.
6. How many classes of zombie attacks does the author recognize?
7. What is the best weapon in close combat?
8. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Drown it.
(d) Burn it.
9. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Men with deep voices.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) Other humans.
(d) African sorcerers.
10. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
(a) It would be fatal.
(b) It can't keep.
(c) There is no way to study it.
(d) Solanum works too fast.
11. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There are too many entrances.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) They have little to no defenses in place.
(d) There is too much noise.
12. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Good diet and exercise.
(b) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(c) Controlling your emotions.
(d) Keeping your hair short.
13. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Burnt at the stake.
(b) Thrown in prison.
(c) Bound and locked up.
(d) Buried alive.
14. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
(c) Shopping centers.
(d) Moving vehicles.
15. What must people avoid when escaping during a zombie attack?
(a) Thinking the zombies are slow.
(b) Slowing down.
(c) Feeling safe.
(d) Making stops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
2. What do zombies not fear?
3. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
4. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
5. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)