|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
(c) Hand to hand.
2. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few years.
(d) A few months.
3. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Dazing the zombie.
(b) Bruising the chest.
(c) Crushing the brain.
(d) Cutting the neck.
4. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(b) Boiling water.
5. What is good about hiding in retail centers?
(a) There are storage places to hide.
(b) There are security measures in place.
(c) They have roll down gates.
(d) There are lots of stocked supplies.
6. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
7. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Not many people will go there.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They can be easily defended.
(d) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
8. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(a) Black-out covers for windows.
(c) Air purifiers.
(d) Fire extinguishers.
9. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
(a) The dead and the alive.
(b) Humans and zombies.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Living and inanimate objects.
10. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) A rain barrel.
(c) The sinks.
(d) Bottles of water.
11. What kind of group is the best to escape with during a zombie attack?
(a) A quiet group.
(b) A small group.
(c) A young group.
(d) A large group.
12. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(a) Genetic weapons.
(b) Meditation and prayer.
(c) Electric shock.
13. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) Multiple entries.
(b) More noise and distraction.
(c) Lots of children to protect.
(d) Social conflicts.
14. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
15. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Open areas.
(b) Covered areas.
(c) Urban areas.
(d) Well-traveled roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
2. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
3. Why are mummies never zombies?
4. What does a zombie not need to survive?
5. What kind of supplies should be avoided in the public hiding place of your choice?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)