|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(a) Making holes.
(b) Causing distractions.
(d) Opening doors.
2. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Get more than one.
(b) Get training in it.
(c) Find a way to hide it.
(d) Learn to fight against other weapons.
3. What does the author say should be your first weapon against zombies?
(a) Something you are comfortable with.
(b) Your body.
(c) Your mind.
(d) Something long.
4. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) During the climax of the attack.
(b) When the attack is winding down.
(c) During the day.
(d) During the night.
5. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
(a) Calmness and rage.
(b) Patience and anger.
(c) Planning and accuracy.
(d) Restraint and intelligence.
6. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
7. What kind of prison is the best place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) Older prisons.
(b) Solitary prisons.
(c) High tech prisons.
(d) Small prisons.
8. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(a) Armored cars.
(c) Pickup trucks.
9. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It slows you down.
(c) It is shiny.
(d) It makes one more vulnerable.
10. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They are not accurate.
(b) They require training to use.
(c) They are heavy.
(d) They need ammunition.
11. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) The government.
(b) The Zombie Coalition.
(c) Other zombies.
(d) The victims.
12. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
13. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The brain.
(c) The spine.
(d) The nervous system.
14. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(b) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
(c) There are too many windows.
(d) They become crowded.
15. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A trench spike.
(b) A broad sword.
(c) A spear.
(d) A cross bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
2. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
3. What is the best weapon in close combat?
4. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
5. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)