|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(c) Dirt paths.
2. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) There is too much noise.
(c) There are too many entrances.
(d) They have little to no defenses in place.
3. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) At sea.
(b) In third world countries.
(c) In big city areas.
(d) In rural settings.
4. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) More noise and distraction.
(b) Social conflicts.
(c) Lots of children to protect.
(d) Multiple entries.
5. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
(a) They instinctively fear it.
(b) Their flesh is poisonous.
(c) The flesh is too badly rotted.
(d) They hate the smell.
6. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(c) Self discipline.
7. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) 24 inches.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 7 inches.
8. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
(a) A few years.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
9. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
10. How can zombies be killed?
(a) Their skin must be rotted.
(b) Their brains must be destroyed.
(c) They must be starved to death.
(d) Their hearts must be stopped.
11. What do zombies not fear?
(c) Each other.
12. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(a) Genetic weapons.
(c) Electric shock.
(d) Meditation and prayer.
13. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
14. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
(a) Lack of oxygen.
(b) The neurotoxin.
(c) The injections.
(d) A blow to the head.
15. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Zombies cannot swim.
(b) They can be easily defended.
(c) Not many people will go there.
(d) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
2. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
3. What is the risk of starting a fire to ward off zombies?
4. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
5. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)