Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Long dead flesh.
(b) Living flesh.
(c) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(d) Furry flesh.
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(b) Shopping centers.
(d) Office buildings.
3. What is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
(a) A broad sword.
(b) A cross bow.
(c) A spear.
(d) A trench spike.
4. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) They are not accurate.
(b) They are easily dodged.
(c) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(d) They are not powerful enough.
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(a) Boiling water.
6. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
7. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
8. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(b) Schools with two stories.
(c) Small markets with steel gates.
(d) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
9. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
(a) The neurotoxin.
(b) Lack of oxygen.
(c) The injections.
(d) A blow to the head.
10. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Cutting the neck.
(b) Crushing the brain.
(c) Bruising the chest.
(d) Dazing the zombie.
11. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
12. What is the best option for an escape vehicle?
(b) Armored cars.
(c) Pickup trucks.
13. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) The cell blocks.
(c) The lights and alarms.
(d) The high outerwalls.
14. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) The way to get to the higher levels.
(b) The weapons available.
(c) An escape route.
(d) A personal place to hide.
15. What is the main modification that needs to be made to the ideal location in a Class 1 attack?
(a) Outer staircases must be destroyed.
(b) Bars must be installed on the windows.
(c) Farm utensils must be kept inside the enclosure.
(d) All windows must have shatter-proof glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should NOT be running a prison in order for it to be safe from zombies?
2. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
3. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
4. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
5. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)