|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(a) Air purifiers.
(b) Black-out covers for windows.
(d) Fire extinguishers.
2. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) They are not powerful enough.
(b) Zombies can't be poisoned.
(c) They are not accurate.
(d) They are easily dodged.
3. When should a group travel when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) During the climax of the attack.
(b) When the attack is winding down.
(c) During the night.
(d) During the day.
4. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Get more than one.
(b) Learn to fight against other weapons.
(c) Find a way to hide it.
(d) Get training in it.
5. What is the best weapon in close combat?
6. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(c) Dirt paths.
7. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(b) Shopping centers.
(d) Office buildings.
8. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
(a) The prisoners.
(b) The high outerwalls.
(c) The lights and alarms.
(d) The cell blocks.
9. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It slows you down.
(b) It is shiny.
(c) It makes one more vulnerable.
(d) It is loud.
10. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
(a) The police are generally uneducated about zombies.
(b) The noise and lights attract the zombies quickly.
(c) They become crowded.
(d) There are too many windows.
11. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
12. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
13. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Open areas.
(b) Covered areas.
(c) Urban areas.
(d) Well-traveled roads.
14. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) Their brains are removed.
(b) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(c) They were tightly bound.
(d) They lived in dry climates.
15. What kind of weapon might later cure zombie infections?
(a) Genetic weapons.
(b) Meditation and prayer.
(c) Electric shock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a zombie not need to survive?
2. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
3. What causes brain damage to voodoo zombies?
4. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
5. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)