|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
2. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
(c) Shopping centers.
(d) Moving vehicles.
3. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
(a) It is loud.
(b) It slows you down.
(c) It is shiny.
(d) It makes one more vulnerable.
4. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(b) Schools with two stories.
(c) Small markets with steel gates.
(d) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
5. What can destroy a zombie completely, but is ineffective?
(c) Boiling water.
6. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 hours.
7. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) There are more supplies.
(b) There is a small community.
(c) There are more places to hide.
(d) There are less entries to protect.
8. What does the author say one must do after choosing a weapon?
(a) Find a way to hide it.
(b) Get more than one.
(c) Learn to fight against other weapons.
(d) Get training in it.
9. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Covered areas.
(b) Open areas.
(c) Urban areas.
(d) Well-traveled roads.
10. What should be in an emergency supply kit if matches and flares are there?
(a) Black-out covers for windows.
(b) Fire extinguishers.
(d) Air purifiers.
11. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(c) Dirt paths.
12. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Drown it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Bury it.
13. Where should one store water in the event of a surprise attack?
(a) The sinks.
(b) A rain barrel.
(c) Bottles of water.
(d) The bathtub.
14. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
15. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
(a) The lights and alarms.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) The cell blocks.
(d) The high outerwalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
2. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
4. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
5. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)