Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Introduction and The Undead: Myths and Realities: Solanum: The Virus
1. How is the Solanum Virus passed along?
2. How can committing suicide prevent a zombie attack?
3. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
4. What does the Solanum virus do once it is injected into a victim?
Short Essay Question - The Undead: Myths and Realities: Zombie Attributes
5. What do zombies eat after they are infected?
6. Why are the myths about mummy zombies falsified tales?
7. What do zombies...
This section contains 941 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)