|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 1901 A.D., Lu Shan, Formosa to 1984 A.D., Cabrio, Arizona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) Other zombies.
(b) The Zombie Coalition.
(c) The victims.
(d) The government.
2. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
(a) Loose and light clothing.
(b) Athletic wear.
(c) Tight-fitting clothing.
(d) Warm and durable.
3. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(b) They only cause confusion.
(c) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(d) They kill through shrapnel.
4. What was the army of 3,000 sent to fight in Scotland?
(a) Voodoo masters.
(b) She Devils.
(c) Zombie leaders.
(d) An army of the insane.
5. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
(a) Jim Valholden.
(b) Jon Vanhalen.
(c) Jam Vinderholen.
(d) Jan Vanderhaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
2. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
3. How many years of experience does the author say is needed to make a colony work at sea?
4. What can often be found in abandoned cars during zombie attacks?
5. What does a Chinese man use to kill zombies?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)