|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
(a) Traveling with a group.
(b) Knowing the terrain.
(c) Being well-rested.
(d) All of these answers.
2. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
(a) The freeways.
(b) Side roads and alleys.
(c) Main streets.
(d) The sewers.
3. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Covered areas.
(b) Well-traveled roads.
(c) Open areas.
(d) Urban areas.
4. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Stampede Strategy.
(b) The Tank Strategy.
(c) The Cut and Run Strategy.
(d) The Armored Car Strategy.
5. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Birds flying.
(b) Dust clouds.
(c) Crunching gravel.
(d) Animal sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are motorboats not usually recommended escape vehicles?
2. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
3. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
4. What will be the biggest problem when trying to establish a new civilization?
5. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)