|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
(a) More noise and distraction.
(b) Lots of children to protect.
(c) Multiple entries.
(d) Social conflicts.
2. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Schools with two stories.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
(d) Small markets with steel gates.
3. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They don't aim well.
(b) They use too much ammunition.
(c) They are loud.
(d) They do not use large enough bullets.
4. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
5. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(c) Self discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should be used as lookout points while tracking a zombie through the forest?
2. What kind of terrain should be chosen for new colonies?
3. Which of these luxuries will a new civilization have to live without?
4. What kind of watery area is impossible to hunt zombies in?
5. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)