|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(a) Car jacks.
(c) Crow bars.
2. How long does the author think it will take for zombies to eradicate all surviving humans?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
3. Which of the following is not part of a proper Zombie hunting kit?
(a) A cleaning kit.
(b) A flare.
(c) A knife.
(d) A mirror.
4. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
(a) The lights and alarms.
(b) The prisoners.
(c) The cell blocks.
(d) The high outerwalls.
5. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) In third world countries.
(b) In big city areas.
(c) At sea.
(d) In rural settings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
2. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
3. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
4. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
5. What is the best weapon in close combat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)