|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Attack: Strategies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
(a) Covered areas.
(b) Urban areas.
(c) Open areas.
(d) Well-traveled roads.
2. Why is a pier a good place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) They are close to boats and other vehicles.
(b) Zombies cannot swim.
(c) They can be easily defended.
(d) Not many people will go there.
3. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Shallow waters.
(b) Snakes and other critters.
(c) Low visibility.
(d) Boggy areas.
4. What is the strategy called that involves running over zombies and infected humans to slow them down?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Armored Car Strategy.
(c) The Stampede Strategy.
(d) The Cut and Run Strategy.
5. Why should people never use the basement as a hiding place from zombies?
(a) There is no way to bar entrance there.
(b) You can get trapped there.
(c) There is little place to store things.
(d) It is easily detectable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
2. Where should someone never enter alone?
3. What kind of supplies should be avoided in the public hiding place of your choice?
4. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
5. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)