|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Attack: Strategies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
(a) Dust clouds.
(b) Birds flying.
(c) Animal sounds.
(d) Crunching gravel.
2. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Drown it.
(d) Freeze it.
3. What must be considered when choosing a place to hide during a zombie attack?
(a) An escape route.
(b) The weapons available.
(c) The way to get to the higher levels.
(d) A personal place to hide.
4. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tower Strategy.
(b) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(c) The Tank Strategy.
(d) The Luring Strategy.
5. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(a) Strange chants.
(c) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
(d) Injections to nervous points.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of using a sailboat to travel?
2. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
3. What makes prisons a good place to hide from zombies?
4. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
5. What kind of clothes should one wear when fighting zombies?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)