|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Attack: Strategies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There are too many entrances.
(b) They have little to no defenses in place.
(c) There is too much noise.
(d) There are too many people.
2. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
3. What can be used to catch zombies caught in river currents?
(b) Plastic wrap.
(c) Log barriers.
4. What time of day is the best to hunt zombies?
(a) The day.
(b) The night time.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The early morning.
5. What can be used to track zombies underwater?
(a) Airborne troops.
(c) Fish finders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
2. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
3. What is required after an airborne attack on zombies?
4. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
5. Where should people NOT travel when running through a city?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)