|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: Public Spaces through The Fortress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
(a) In big city areas.
(b) In rural settings.
(c) At sea.
(d) In third world countries.
2. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Bruising the chest.
(b) Dazing the zombie.
(c) Cutting the neck.
(d) Crushing the brain.
3. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Men with deep voices.
(b) Viral zombies.
(c) African sorcerers.
(d) Other humans.
4. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The spine.
(b) The brain.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The eyes.
5. What do zombies not fear?
(a) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
2. What is the ideal defense location for a Class 1 attack?
3. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
4. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
5. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)