|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: Public Spaces through The Fortress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
2. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
(c) Office buildings.
(d) Shopping centers.
3. What range is good for shotgun usage?
(a) Point blank range.
(b) Middle range.
(c) Short range.
(d) Long range.
4. What does a zombie not need to survive?
5. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
(a) They are not accurate.
(b) They are not powerful enough.
(c) They are easily dodged.
(d) Zombies can't be poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
2. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
3. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
4. How can zombies be killed?
5. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)