|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: Public Spaces through The Fortress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(b) Long dead flesh.
(c) Living flesh.
(d) Furry flesh.
2. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
(a) Their aggression.
(b) Their biological needs.
(c) Their behavior.
(d) Their desires.
3. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The roof.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
(a) Planning and accuracy.
(b) Restraint and intelligence.
(c) Patience and anger.
(d) Calmness and rage.
5. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(b) Car jacks.
(d) Crow bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
2. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
3. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
4. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
5. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)