|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: Public Spaces through The Fortress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best public place to hide during a public zombie attack?
(a) Small markets with steel gates.
(b) Schools with two stories.
(c) Anywhere with an elevator and multiple levels.
2. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
(a) There is no way to study it.
(b) It would be fatal.
(c) Solanum works too fast.
(d) It can't keep.
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(a) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
(c) Strange chants.
(d) Injections to nervous points.
4. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
(a) There is too much noise.
(b) There are too many entrances.
(c) There are too many people.
(d) They have little to no defenses in place.
5. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
(a) They can also be used for hand-to-hand combat.
(b) They are easily silenced.
(c) They have great accuracy.
(d) They can be put together and taken apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
2. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
3. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
4. What is the life span of a zombie?
5. What is the biggest benefit of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)