|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: Public Spaces through The Fortress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
2. When do zombies like to hunt?
(a) At night.
(b) At meal times.
(d) Just after they are animated.
3. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
4. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They use too much ammunition.
(b) They are loud.
(c) They do not use large enough bullets.
(d) They don't aim well.
5. What is the best material for a fence to protect against zombies?
(c) Metal siding.
(d) Chain link.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a pistol lack as a weapon?
2. Where should a group hide during a surprise attack if there is no second story or attic?
3. What is usually the first public place zombies will attack?
4. How high should a fence be to protect against a Class 1 attack?
5. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)