|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Defense: The Private Residence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best weapon in close combat?
2. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They use too much ammunition.
(b) They are loud.
(c) They do not use large enough bullets.
(d) They don't aim well.
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(a) Injections to nervous points.
(b) Strange chants.
(d) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
4. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The brain.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The spine.
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
2. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
3. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
4. What is the highest risk of hiding in an apartment complex during an attack?
5. When do zombies like to hunt?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)