|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Undead: Myths and Realities: The Voodoo Zombie through Detection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
(a) Jon Vanhalen.
(b) Jam Vinderholen.
(c) Jan Vanderhaven.
(d) Jim Valholden.
2. How often is Solanum infection fatal?
3. Who usually covers up zombie attacks?
(a) The government.
(b) The victims.
(c) The Zombie Coalition.
(d) Other zombies.
4. How long does a zombie bite stay painful?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
5. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
2. Where do most minor zombie outbreaks take place?
3. How many human victims usually happen in a medium-sized zombie outbreak?
4. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
5. Who creates voodoo zombies?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)