|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Undead: Myths and Realities: The Voodoo Zombie through Detection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
(b) Injections to nervous points.
(c) A mixture of alcohol and dancing.
(d) Strange chants.
2. What about a zombie cannot be changed?
(a) Their aggression.
(b) Their biological needs.
(c) Their behavior.
(d) Their desires.
3. When do zombies like to hunt?
(a) At meal times.
(b) At night.
(d) Just after they are animated.
4. When does dementia set in after a zombie bite?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours
(d) 6 hours.
5. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 7 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
2. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
3. What is the best way to destroy a zombie corpse?
4. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
5. What does a zombie not need to survive?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)