|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Undead: Myths and Realities: The Voodoo Zombie through Detection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes of zombie attacks does the author recognize?
2. Why is there no immunization for Solanum?
(a) There is no way to study it.
(b) Solanum works too fast.
(c) It would be fatal.
(d) It can't keep.
3. Who can control Voodoo zombies?
(a) Viral zombies.
(b) Other humans.
(c) Men with deep voices.
(d) African sorcerers.
4. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
5. What is done to a voodoo zombie once they are thought to be dead?
(a) Thrown in prison.
(b) Bound and locked up.
(c) Burnt at the stake.
(d) Buried alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
2. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
3. What is used to create voodoo zombies?
4. How long does it take a zombie victim to lose muscle control?
5. Who first discovered the virus that creates zombies?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)