|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are mummies never zombies?
(a) They lived in dry climates.
(b) They were tightly bound.
(c) Solanum did not exist that long ago.
(d) Their brains are removed.
2. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(a) Walking slowly.
3. What strategy involves placing snipers in a high and secured area?
(a) The Tank Strategy.
(b) The Sharp-Shooter Strategy.
(c) The Luring Strategy.
(d) The Tower Strategy.
4. What does electricity do to zombies?
(a) Paralyzes them.
(b) Kills them.
(c) Angers them.
(d) Energizes them.
5. How effective is cutting off a limb that has been bitten?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
2. Why are blowguns worthless weapons?
3. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
4. Where should someone never enter alone?
5. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)