|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sextus kill the zombies he faced?
(a) He pierced their heads.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He buried them.
(d) He beheaded them.
2. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(a) Causing distractions.
(b) Making holes.
(d) Opening doors.
3. What is the name of the virus that creates zombies?
4. How wide is the space involved in a minor scale zombie attack?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
5. What should be done if possible when fighting zombies in the water?
(a) The water should be drained.
(b) The bottoms dragged.
(c) The humans placed on boats.
(d) A large bomb should be dropped in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season do frozen zombies usually emerge?
2. What does chain-mail protect one against while fighting zombies?
3. What is essential for going on a search and destroy mission for zombies?
4. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
5. What range is good for shotgun usage?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)