|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recorded Attacks: 60,000 B.C., Katanda, Central Africa to 1583 A.D., Siberia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(b) Walking slowly.
2. What kind of common weapon will rarely kill zombies?
(a) Cross bows.
3. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(b) Self discipline.
4. What are commonly blocked during zombie attacks?
(a) Dirt paths.
5. What causes swamps to be so dangerous to hunt zombies in?
(a) Low visibility.
(b) Shallow waters.
(c) Boggy areas.
(d) Snakes and other critters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What device should people NOT use in the event of a surprise attack?
2. What is the drawback of hiding in a police station during an attack?
3. Why are old military rifles good for zombie attacks?
4. What is the drawback of using fire to destroy and slow zombies?
5. What is the best weapon in close combat?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)