|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weapons and Combat Techniques: Slings and Arrows through Firearms.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can voodoo zombies do that viral zombies cannot?
(a) Feel pain.
2. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Controlling your emotions.
(b) Good diet and exercise.
(c) Keeping your hair short.
(d) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
4. Where does the virus that creates zombies attack the humans?
(a) The spine.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The brain.
(d) The nervous system.
5. What do zombies have a hard time differentiating between?
(a) Living and inanimate objects.
(b) The dead and the alive.
(c) Humans and zombies.
(d) Red and green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say are the primary resources needed when fighting zombies?
2. How long does a large scale zombie outbreak last?
3. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
4. How many shots does it take to kill a zombie?
5. How long after a zombie bite does the heart stop beating?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)