|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Run: Terrain Types through Alternate Means of Transportation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best weapon in close combat?
2. What public place seems safe to most people, but is generally not at all safe against zombies?
3. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
4. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) They kill through shrapnel.
(b) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
(c) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(d) They only cause confusion.
5. What do bullet-proof vests protect against in a zombie fight?
(a) Fire and flames.
(c) Falling from high levels.
(d) Friendly fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes shopping malls a bad place to hide?
2. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
3. What can alert people to zombies while running through the forest?
4. What place seems dangerous to most people, but is generally secure against zombies?
5. Where should one sleep while traveling through the forest?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)