|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Run: Terrain Types through Alternate Means of Transportation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best blunt weapon to use against zombies?
(a) Crow bars.
(b) Car jacks.
2. What kind of flesh do zombies prefer to feed on?
(a) Living flesh.
(b) Bloody, but cold flesh.
(c) Furry flesh.
(d) Long dead flesh.
3. What are explosives good for during a zombie attack?
(a) Opening doors.
(b) Making holes.
(d) Causing distractions.
4. Which of the human senses do zombies not have?
5. Why do scavengers not eat zombies?
(a) The flesh is too badly rotted.
(b) Their flesh is poisonous.
(c) They hate the smell.
(d) They instinctively fear it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is armor a bad idea to wear when fighting zombies?
2. What kind of combat is unwise with zombies?
3. What will not kill a zombie, but can incapacitate them?
4. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
5. Why are mummies never zombies?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)