|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Run: Terrain Types through Alternate Means of Transportation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to ensure you can withstand a zombie attack?
(a) Good diet and exercise.
(b) Controlling your emotions.
(c) Learning as much about zombies as possible.
(d) Keeping your hair short.
2. What environments are unhealthy for zombies?
(a) Warm and dry climates.
(b) Cold and wet climates.
(c) Cold and dry climates.
(d) Warm and wet climates.
3. Why are explosives useless against zombies?
(a) Zombie skin doesn't burn.
(b) They only cause confusion.
(c) They kill through shrapnel.
(d) Zombies can predict when they will be used.
4. How should one travel through open fields if zombies are visible?
(d) Walking slowly.
5. What should blunt weapons be used to do when fighting zombies?
(a) Dazing the zombie.
(b) Bruising the chest.
(c) Crushing the brain.
(d) Cutting the neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are hot air balloons not good vehicles for escape?
2. How long is the best small weapon for killing zombies?
3. When do zombies like to hunt?
4. What bodily function can zombies not complete?
5. How long is a zombie infectious after its death?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)