|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Living in an Undead World: Terrain Types through Then What?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest problem with placing a new colony in the jungle?
(a) The prevalence of disease.
(b) The heat.
(c) The fertile soil.
(d) The humidity.
2. What is the drawback of using a crossbow?
(a) They are heavy.
(b) They need ammunition.
(c) They require training to use.
(d) They are not accurate.
3. Why are machine guns hard to use to kill zombies?
(a) They are loud.
(b) They do not use large enough bullets.
(c) They use too much ammunition.
(d) They don't aim well.
4. What should a group of people do when a vehicle is stranded?
(a) Slowly walk away from it.
(b) Run for cover.
(c) Hide within the vehicle.
(d) Try to fix the vehicle.
5. What trait must someone have to use a semi-automatic rifle against zombies?
(a) Self discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of areas should a group avoid when escaping from a zombie attack?
2. How long did it take the woman with the rifle to kill 15 zombies?
3. What must be clearly defined before running from a fortress during a zombie attack?
4. What kind of vehicles do most people try to use when escaping zombie attacks?
5. What is the benefit of using slings, bows and arrows?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)